Final Flash Picture...go boom...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and introducing...

crotch cam!

Best answers
lol! :D nice fragging with that one ;)

EDIT: wtf just happened there... i'm sry for that double posting thingy... dont know what happened... :S :S

Best answers
LMAO!!! :laff: I find that very funny for some reason. Probably 'cause it's funny. :/

Best answers
Heh heh, good going. You showed those n00bs who's boss!

Interesting camera position. :rolleyes:

Best answers
whoa you blew that final flash all over their faces.. and.. wow that sounded weird.

Retired
Best answers
heh good one, when I played ESF, I always wanted to become very strong so I could just charge a finalflash (preferably during a powerstruggle). so the explosion would be so huge the whole map would explode. best times during that ;)

Best answers
Heh, I loved what Hibiki said - crotch cam. Nice final flash :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, thats great. I mean look at it! The little white box.............and the red X in it........ya man, that's awesome........

;/

*Edit* And now it works now for some reason! And that is one wierd screenshot, that's all I can say.

Best answers
Enforcer ICE said:

Thats how I ended my session today :)
Nice picture Enforcer ICE

ALL fear Vegeta's "Irritable Bowels"..I suppose a powering up to rid oneself of constapation isn't such a great idea after all..right Vegeta...You just had to eat all those Cheese Sticks didn't you..Pride of the Saiyans *never let ANY food go to waist..*

It's all fun and games until Vegeta gets "the Runs"

-"Load"..who said that...certainly not me...(Vegeta blew his___ ..All over whose face?!? I don't understand..)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad none of them knew it was fajita night at Vegeta's house...

Best answers
I was trying to catch vegeta flying back from the blast(3rd person view), but I was too slow and he was practically in the building when I got it lol.

And yeah my picture wasnt working for a while, I was fixing my hard drive, but its working now :D

Oh and if you want to get a really high powerlevel, really fast. Set UltimateBOT to starting power level at 90,000,000, set bots to idle, and make sure to have "power level closer to server average on death" Kill him a bunch of times with ki blob, and get a 50 million powerlevel pretty quick lol :)

Best answers
nice.. pic.. but its to bad you only killed 2 BOTS with it <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom