Seperate sounds for different stages (normal vs. SSJ)

Best answers
Hi there!

EVM has seperate sounds for different stages of your player, for example: when turning SSJ2, a special sound is dedicated to their transformation and a different sound is dedicated for their SSJ3 transformation.

For ESF 1.3 (maybe), I was wondering if seperate sounds could be dedicated for normal and SSJ state.
Even if the sounds are the same, can it be programmed so that other sounds can be changed?

For example:

kamehame.wav
ha.wav
ssj_kamehame.wav
ssj_ha.wav

pain1.wav
pain2.wav
pain3.wav
pain4.wav
ssj_pain1.wav
ssj_pain2.wav
ssj_pain3.wav
ssj_pain4.wav

Considering my example, there are two designated Kamehameha sounds and eight dedicated pain sounds (4 for normal state and 4 for SSJ state) and people can change the SSJ one so it's different than the Normal one.

I say this primarily because I have two different Goku sound packs and one of them sounds more fierce so I want to use it while he is in his SSJ state, and have the regular sounds whlie he's normal.

I really think this is possible! If the EVM team can make their own sounds for special tranformations, it should be possible to make different sounds for different power stages.

I hope this idea is seriously taken into consideration!

Best answers
1 i think u have to post that in the suggestion section
2 i think think is to much work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention... the guys voice stays the same... (aside from cell, frieza and buu)

Best answers
Actually, voices change slightly when hitting SSJ. When Goku hits SSJ3, his voice is slightly deeper and more coarse.
But anyway, it'd be neat having differnet pain sounds for different stages - adds diversity.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why have separate sounds for their different transformations? No doubt a variety is always nice, we dont want redundant sounds, but I think its fine the way it is. I dont even notice my player making a sound when getting hit with anything.

Why did you make another thread in suggestions? Just wait till this one is moved...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll keep the one in suggestions then.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom