ESF_tom

Best answers
i was kinda wondering...what is ESF_tom?

i know its a map (like DAAAH) but i just cant seem to bring it home into a ESF\DBZ environment.
can someone tell me plz?

Best answers
Yeah... it's in Earth when this saiyan that looks like goku plants dat tree there, yup... a big tree!!! but sometimes i get stuck in the leaves after swooping there ><"

Best answers
errrrrrrrrrrrrm... little question, didnt the esf team say that there will not be any dbz things from the dbz movies included in esf.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares if they use a map from the movies? I don't think anybody really cares where the maps take place anyway. You don't have to "balance" a movie map like you would a character or an attack so don't worry about it.

I don't think Esf_TOM actually even looks all that much like the movie environment. I remember more roots, less invisible walls >.>, a hollow place in the tree, etc.

Best answers
Let's face it, there aren't that many memorable battlegrounds in DBZ. Most of the action takes place over generic landscape. ESF_ToM makes a nice change from that.

Maybe that abandoned city from the first Brolly movie. I think a runied city would be a cool battleground, if a challenge to map.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I don't think Esf_TOM actually even looks all that much like the movie environment. I remember more roots, less invisible walls >.>, a hollow place in the tree, etc.
I agree, its a bit barron right now. Maybe Zero can buff it up a bit in the next release.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'd be cool if there was that hallow place in the tree.. there could hang that fruit goku ate if i remember correctly.. and a turlus model on the ground dead.. ehah

Sound Artist
Best answers
Zero said he didn't spend much time on it, so it's not up to par i suppose.

Best answers
I heard the map had some minor issues which would be fixed in the upcoming patch. Is that true?

Best answers
I miss esf_namek and guru. If you want movie maps, how about that place from super andriod 13, with the ice mountains and water and caves and stuff. imo tom is just like a worse version of guru.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fixed in the patch?

i dunno its possible but i wouldnt bet the farm on it

and the map is pritty good its got a nice contrast from the rest of the maps

hehe its the only one yui ever wants to play on too XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom