New sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newest sig by me, Let me guess. "It's the same", guess what, no ****.

Best answers
Thats my style of them too now, all because I use that same site Gaara uses to do them =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing personal, but I don't like it at all. The BG is nothing really but an ass load of gradient and nothing else. The font isnt too bad but still needs a lot of help. Yeah and the picture of Hiei is blurry. Since I don't remember seeing you around back when I used to frequent these forums I'm assuming that you've not been making this type of stuff for very long so this may seem a bit harsh but it's how people get better at this stuff trust me.

(Thats Right I'm back again people lol)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenax said:
Thats my style of them too now, all because I use that same site Gaara uses to do them =/
I don't use any site..

Zaku said:
Nothing personal
I don't take constructive critisism personal....

Zaku said:
Yeah and the picture of Hiei is blurry.
Yeah, it's stock enhancement.

Zaku said:
Since I don't remember seeing you around back when I used to frequent these forums
I've been doing it for about 3 weeks.... so you won't remember me probably...

Best answers
\o/ I already knew you were back but i feel like announcin in teh forums.

Anyway tis Kuwa****inbara Garra so listen :p

And my opinion (and i know that you've heard it b4) is get a new style! You're going to get stuck to that style and inable to change. The next time i see you make a super-gradient bg im going to shoot you in the nose, capiche?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard that enough, and I've said this enough, IT'S ALL I KNOW! I can't do anything else without knowing what to do, all these idiots say stupid things like learn brushes on your own, well guess what! I can't learn brushes if I have no idea what to do or how to use them!!! So hence, I make gradient bg's, if anyone wants to teach me how to use brushes, I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom