Kaioken?

Best answers
Erm, i have seen the model for it in the ESF folder, but i have never figured out what it is for....
can you please tell me?

Also is there a command to give you pl on a LAN server? you know so i can just much about on a LAN server and train a bit....

G
yea, the red aura, im not rly sure y thats there, possibly for a later release? anyway there aint no kioken in ESF right now. no their aint a command 2 give u PL on a lan server, but isuggest downloading esf_cellarena_b3, in that all the DBs r near each other. so just use the dragon to get power :D

Best answers
Demiguise said:
Also is there a command to give you pl on a LAN server? you know so i can just much about on a LAN server and train a bit....
This has been answerd many many times and the answer is no , and do not ask for there to be one , just use the dragonballs

Best answers
erm then why is there a
EVM 1.2? and the dl that i try and get it from dont work so can someone please tell me where to get it?

Best answers
...why do ppl don't get it. EVM has updates too. EVM has been updated so it was named EVM 1.2 evm 1.2 doesn't mean its for ESF 1.2

but I think they're working on it :)

Best answers
I never said that , I just said that if you want download it,I rather play 1.1+EVM than 1.2.

Best answers
Erm...
whenever i try to put in a new aura? it only fits inside his body as in.... not big nuff

HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom