Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its not good

• i hate it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
it can better ? (same as all the other characters)

Best answers
I like it , its quick charge and fast shooting , i use that before i let of a genric ball on somone ^_^

Best answers
Ah, another rensoku thread. I think its cool now but like a lot of people have said, it should go straight to the target, you should fire Waaaaaaaaaay more blasts, until you run out of ki or something. In dbz when ppl use rensoku its when they go totally nuts and waste heaps of energy, but it does heaps of damage. I want it to be like that.

Best answers
yeah that shall be fantastic :) it most have more balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt be unbalanced. for one, it's much easier to dodge those ki blasts.. u can hold block and swat a few away.. i dont think vegeta's renzoku should make a ki blob.. instead it should work how piccolo's scattershot damages.. continuous hitting instead of growing into a ki blob

Best answers
Well i dont use Vegeta...just if i mean to play for long time (not 10-15min)
Kiblob is ok...but i could have more shoots...that would be better.

Best answers
@kongkong I think it should be a ki blob, because thats what its like in the show, plus its just cooler imo.

Best answers
I dont wanna do another thread so i will ask here:
I dont realy know but what is whit Trunks flamer or somethink...is it in or not...i didnt notice it.

Best answers
First off: Veget'a renzoku should be at least 8 or 10 blasts, simply because six is garbage, unrealistic to the show, and isn't strong enough to do serious damage.

Second: The blasts are terrible because they will almost never all hit their target unles you're at the perfect distance, because they go around in a big circle for a while and then they move togehter.

Needs to be revamped.

Best answers
I think if they were to change the speed of the attack and the damage than we should be able recover from a throw or punch/kick to the ground faster because we're doomed if we get slammed to the ground....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
@kongkong I think it should be a ki blob, because thats what its like in the show, plus its just cooler imo.
i remember goku doin it on cell.. but cell countered by doing that ki shield.. it didnt go into a blob

Best answers
As inaccurate it is, it shouldn't take over half your ki bar to fire a relatively small amount of ki blasts that rarely hit someone in the air and will be fired at someone who's already recovered from getting hit into the ground.

It's a cool cosmetic thing, but you're better off firing singles in actual play.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, the fact that the ki balls dont shoot straight anymore, make them even more useless. I wouldnt change it, I like the curvy blasts, but they really serve no purpose unless youre stalking someone who isnt expecting you. Ive never nailed a moving target with them. Then again I guess youre not supposed to be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom