1.2patch next week

Best answers
Im glad esf team is takeing therfe time on patch the more bugs fixed the better game play all i wuss really hopeing for wuss pumping ki to be added in but if not o well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki pumping wont be in the patch, look for it in a later beta.

Best answers
you see they give you an air pump and tell you to fill it with ki... pumping ki.. get it? ok no not really but then they also say RTFM... figure that out and you will have your anwser...

Best answers
Pumping ki is like..

Say everytime you press turbo or something, ur beam will get bigger, but starting from where u are there will be like a larger ball heading for the center, makign the beam bigger and ****

Best answers
They should of least make it so you can tap mouse botton fast in a power struggle pumping ki wuss sapost to be in 1.2.

Best answers
What to expect from 1.2.1 (from my understanding):

1. Bug fixes
2. Exploit fixes
3. Minor 1.2 gameplay tweaks
4. Supposedly a new map or 2 **unsure on this**

To sum it up, basically they're just further stablizing the 1.2 code while trying to make it harder for certain people to take advantage of game loopholes and also trying to further balance the melee system and maybe throwing in an extral level or two more for you guys to play in. Nothing major is being added.

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
What to expect from 1.2.1 (from my understanding):

1. Bug fixes
2. Exploit fixes
3. Minor 1.2 gameplay tweaks
4. Supposedly a new map or 2 **unsure on this**

To sum it up, basically they're just further stablizing the 1.2 code while trying to make it harder for certain people to take advantage of game loopholes and also trying to further balance the melee system and maybe throwing in an extral level or two more for you guys to play in. Nothing major is being added.
Excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom