Who I am (Serie's that im about to start)

Best answers
Who I am

I am the vampire once known as Leonardo, one of the legendary vampire’s that plagued mankind for centuries. I was born in 1221 April first, I’ve been dead since 1823.
Now I am surrounded by strange people and sounds of a world that has evolved without me these strange humans speak to me in a foreign tong of which I have not heard in hundreds of years since my death.
These people where speaking English this language as become a stranger to me since my time in hell for which I only heard the language of demons and worse creatures,
these humans wore the strangest of attires that I have never witnessed in my lifetime there where five humans in this room and something else that I have yet to identify.
The humans wore white suits made of material that I’ve never seen it was all white from head to toe, they had protective mask of “Glass?” I did not know.
“He’s awoke” one of the humans noticed and broadcasted it to the other’s “Leonardo welcome to the 21 century” a human said as he walked through a heavy metal door that stood at least 10 yards in front of the position I laid in on a iron table.
“21 century what non since is this that you speak of boy?” I asked him already knowing the answer before it was spoken. “You’ve been dead quite sometime now Leonardo the world has changed, the race has changed for that matter”.
“Why do you humans walk freely it was a horrific time for you humans when I died vampires ruled it was a glorious time for my kind”
Leonardo declared.
“Well you must forgive me where are my manners in this time? My name is Adam Frasken, and to answer your question it is in fact a bad time for humans and demons & vampires alike".
“Your son has destroyed nearly all defenses this planet as to protect itself from human threats and worse threats” Fresken explained. “What are you talking about? A vampire cannot conceive". "You speak of an impossible action how could I have possibly bore a son?” Leonardo protested. “If we knew that my friend you wouldn’t be here, but first Leonardo we would like for you to tell us when you became a vampire” Fresken said. “For what reason shall I tell you of how I was sired and when?” Leonardo protested once again there seemed to be a lot of that today. “LEONARDO DO IT” Fresken said in a more forceful tone then Leonardo liked, Leonardo’s face lit up as the realization hit him Adam Fresken wasn’t quite human, he was a half breed of some demon Leonardo couldn’t identify. “Very well I will proceed to your request”.
“I was born in 1200 April first in the Hanhydra mountains along with my father and my clan of dragon ninjas”. “It was on a mission when I was 21 I was just qualified to lead a dozen of dragon sighs on an important mission, dragon sighs being the highest rank ninja before you become the clan master I was extremely excited about leading this mission and being captain of my ranks”. “Are mission was to stop the wolf clan from making war upon the clan of the vipers”. Leonardo explained. “So you led these high ranked ninjas into a recon mission basica-. “If you would sit still and listen you would understand” Leonardo said cutting Adam off.
“I lead them to the wolf clan my mission was to stop the war with social skill rather then force, but I was allowed to use force if necessary”. “When we arrived at the wolf clan it was a massacre bodies lay slain everywhere making a scene as if the vipers had made the first strike, but I knew that couldn’t be the case because the vipers would never disobey a direct order from the dragon clan” Leonardo continued to explain. “Over here I think I found a survivor “one of the dragon ninjas beckoned and pointed to a heap of debris and clothing. “Spread out and search the area for any survi- Leonardo stopped in mid sentence as a woman caught his eye, she had beautiful long hair so black in a since that it nearly took on a blue sheen she wore a extremely short skirt that covered so little there was nearly no point to have it on. “You there stop, what has happened here?” Leonardo demanded just then the ninja that told Leonardo of the other survivor fell to his knees for no apparent reason.
“What is wrong stand warrior” Leonardo said just as the ninja fell to pieces.
“We are under attack” a ninja declared from on top of a large structure that resembled a wolf. Hundreds of shurikens appeared from seemingly nowhere, Leonardo blocked the first barrage of the onslaught and two of his warriors fell. Ninjas in attire of all brown appeared from out of the ground. A sharp realization hit Leonardo these where not normal ninjas they where demons (And what of the strange woman?) Leonardo thought just as a demon burst out of the ground in front of him. He gave a swift kick to the demons head, the demon staggered back but soon found it’s footing again, it charged Leonardo and threw shurikens at him. They all hit him……………….he burst into a cloud of smoke and what was left was a log.
The demon looked in utmost surprise and shock just as Leonardo descended from the sky coming down with his sword in an over head slashing position and sliced the demon in two. Leonardo looked around at the battle around him; he still found no sign of the strange but beautiful woman. “Kill them all, leave none alive” one demon demanded in authority that could only declare that he was leader. Leonardo threw hundreds of shuriken at the leader which he blocked as was expected by Leonardo it was just fine with him because he fell right into Leonardo’s trap. As the demon swatted the shuriken away with his sword they rematerialized into a shape of a human, the demon looked at this move in astonishment “What jutsu is this?” The demon asked. “My own the shuriken dragon no jutsu” Leonardo explained as the shurikens went from a human form to a dragon form. The dragon flew at the demon in such speeds the human eye nor demon eye for that matter be able to detect it. The demon was minced into hundreds of pieces. Leonardo turned to face 10 more demons and the strange woman, the demons surrounded him two jumped to grab him on either side of his arms, and he dodged swiftly and easily and delivered a hard kick to the demons jaw breaking it. He jumped off the first demon he kicked and made a complete 360 degree turn and threw kunai at the second team that tried to assault him; it connected cleanly with his neck. Four more demons rushed him from the front, back, sides. He started to spin at a rapid rate picking up speed with each rotation finally moving so fast that no one could see him, dust and dirt and debris started to raise from the ground no one could see what was happening. When the dust cleared the four demons that tried to assault him where dead. “You are legendary for good reason” The woman said to Leonardo. “What has happened here why have these demons attacked?” Leonardo asked. “I do not know and I do not care I only want you” The woman told him. “Seductress I have no time for this” Leonardo snarled. “Oh but you do no?” She said for some odd reason Leonardo could not stop himself as she led him into an abandoned house nearby, once inside she threw him against the wall with strength that should be impossible for a female. She moved with amazing speed and kissed him while is back was against the wall while he was still trying to get his Barings. He broke away from the in brace and looked at her in disgust ‘What is the meaning of this woman?” Leonardo snarled. “This is what you want no?” the woman replied, the truth is this was what he wanted for a reason he could not comprehend he was drawn to this woman he could no fight these urges inside of him. He kissed her but this time it was her to break away from the in brace, she took her mouth to his neck Leonardo felt a tang of pain and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back fiercely and kissed her again, he tasted a faint taste of blood but he was to caught up in the moment to care. She again broke away from the in brace and took her mouth to his neck, this time he felt a paralyzing pain shoot through his body as her impossibly long teeth sunk into his flesh he went limp and passed out………………..He awoke immortal………………..Maria the woman who sired him was a vampire who has walked the earth for over 300 years. She was no normal vampire he knew and he was no longer a normal man he knew as well, she was a paintro vampire, she takes in all the emotion around her and when she bites her victim all of the emotions from the dead around her transfer into that person. He took in the emotions from the demons he killed and other demons around which now truly made him evil. “Will you be the one that shall follow my legacy? And heed my every command?” Maria asked Leonardo. “Yes I am your open to do your bidding” Leonardo replied. “Destroy the dragon clan and leave this place with me Leonardo” Maria commanded. “Yes I will do as you commanded” And he did he destroyed every dragon clan member and child. Then he and Maria traveled the world together for two hundred years.

-I will finish the story shortly- I dont have enough time today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've got a lot of grammatical things to work on, but most of all:

SEPERATE IT INTO PARAGRAPHS!

Best answers
Yeah I messed it up when I sent it to my computer from work cause I didnt save my last grammer fixes and paragraphs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom