Ki Drainage

Best answers
The Ki drainage in 1.2 drains alot faster then 1.1's imo. In 1.2 the game is not ki based like 1.1 was, so can the ki drainage get upped more so you won't lose ki as fast, I think its lost too fast if you do three double click swoops most of your ki is gone. Can it be toned down or upped whatever so you won't lose it as fast.

Best answers
i know what he is talking about .... he wants to beable to continue to swoop after a few swoops... it may make it more fun, but it may not be, cause people will beable to run away easier

Best answers
^But if they have the ki to run, you have the ki to chase them.^ Back on topic- I agree, ki drain is a bit to fast.

Best answers
Big Bang Attack said:
i know what he is talking about .... he wants to beable to continue to swoop after a few swoops... it may make it more fun, but it may not be, cause people will beable to run away easier
not exactly i want to be able to fight longer without having to charge up as much. I was merely using that 3 swoops as an example.

PS: Please can a mod move this to suggestions i think thats what it sounds more like.

Best answers
Hmm its a bit risky to set it up, if you think about those dudes with alot of skill who can give u like 5 hits with simple mellee already - a bit more ki and it might be 6-7 and that would kinda cross the line i htink - like it as it is now :)

Best answers
Or you can transform and improve your ki effiency. If you hadn't noticed, when you transform you can shoot more beams, teleport more, and generally do more stuff before you have to recharge. Or did everyone forget that we had this system in?

Best answers
ki drainage is good for me I can swoop bout 4 or 5 times then start mele before my ki runs out(in normal) ki drainage is the way it is or esf would be al about the throws.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki drains perfectly fine as it is. You just have to learn to control it. If no one ran out of ki, fights would last waaaaay too long, and it'd get boring.

Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hmm its a bit risky to set it up, if you think about those dudes with alot of skill who can give u like 5 hits with simple mellee already - a bit more ki and it might be 6-7 and that would kinda cross the line i htink - like it as it is now :)
You can't hit anyone more than twice in basic melee anymore. One hit then one hit during recovery.

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
Or you can transform and improve your ki effiency. If you hadn't noticed, when you transform you can shoot more beams, teleport more, and generally do more stuff before you have to recharge. Or did everyone forget that we had this system in?
WHATTTTT.... you can transform...lol

Best answers
Yes, transforming like doubles the ki and what not, so? hmmm. IMO, the ammount of ki you have should depend on your power level.

That would make sense wouldn't it? So when you're bellow 5 hp and your PL is dropping, you'll lose a large % of your ki :p i like it

Best answers
Imo your KI lvl should go up much with the powerlevel you gain, just as in alpha, you had real much ki there when you were high powerlevel. Big booms costed much, but things like swoop and teleport shouldn't drain so much ki.

Best answers
Also in the Alpha, you had more lag. Simply put, Ki determined by PL causes alot lag. Which is exactly why we switched it over to Ki determined by what stage or transformation your character is in. That's also why, which I'm sure most of you have probably noticed, that the numerical representation we used to have for the Ki Bar is also gone. It's a lot less updating the server has to do, thereforeby reducing traffic. And less traffic = less lag :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki:pL increase would also give more advantage to people who are winning or have been there longer. The idea is to have fun, right? Then:

"Oh look, he's winning. Let's reward him and make it even easier for him to win." What? No thanks? Getting more randoms and heavier damage from higher PL people is reward enough for them.

Best answers
Then maybe the standard ki lvl should go up, or several skills should drain less. Since everyone would get this advantage it wouldn't be unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom