Melee

Best answers
Sry i am extremely noobish but i need to know how to do melee attacks cause i find it confusing and noone on the server will tell

Best answers
Yea i read that...but i dont get it...it doesnt show the swoop mode thing on it....and i have no idea how to get into combos from it.

Best answers
when you swoop into someone, you have to press and hold left click during the prepunches...then while you are holding, press directions to launch attacks

Best answers
ok lemme just ask all i need to ask right here..How do you go into throws, how do they do those combos in which the character starts moving fast and all that and blurs..when you raise level do you learn more moves..and how do you bounce of the ground using ki balls and those things

Best answers
For throws, just hold right click instead of left on the prepunching sequence. This starts throwing. Note that the enemy may drain your energy so if you run out of it he may be able to avoid it (same thing, if you are being throwed, hold left click to drain his ki). To bounce just hold jump while throwing any beam to the ground.

Best answers
ok i get it too
but when ever i try to do melee everyone just punches me striahgt back with only getting hit like 3 times whats with that??
to melee u double tap a direction key right?? and you ram into someone am i correct? or do i have to press left click??
and how do i block off someone who is trying to put a melee on me??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double tap to swoop, prepunches are auto, while prepunching hold right click to begin your combos or hold right click to throw.

other than that you can swoop and just hold right click to basic melee people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom