Really don't like 1.2

Best answers
i really don't like 1.2........i mean its really not all that good they don't have 2nd or 3rd transformations and they don't have dbgs.I just think it could have been better.........Sorry if this affends any of you 1.2 fans but its just not for me.......

Best answers
It doesnt affend us, but if you dont like it then just stop playing it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad. Closed.

If you want to give constructive criticsm (outside of *****ing about stuff we never said it would have like transformations) post somewhere else, in one of the other complain threads.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ramos712 said:
i really don't like 1.2........i mean its really not all that good they don't have 2nd or 3rd transformations and they don't have dbgs.I just think it could have been better.........Sorry if this affends any of you 1.2 fans but its just not for me.......
1.) Earth's Special Forces is in it's BETA stage right now, the team adds in more features in each new version and comes one step closer to completion.

2.) Beta 1.2's highlight was the advanced melee, lots of fixes and new maps.

3.) More tranformations will be added in the next version, beta 1.3. Wait for it.

Since your thread doesn't constructively state what you don't like in 1.2 apart from the missing transformations (which was never meant to be put in this version anyway), I'm going to close this thread on the grounds that it's just another rant with no logic to back it up.

*Edit: Sonic got to this seconds before me, doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom