About the Dragon, and IT IS NOT on FAQ :)

Best answers
Okay, I know, you have to collect all the 7 Dragon Balls and all that stuff, what I dont know is that, there are DBs on the Team or Free Fighting modes ?!
If there is, why they don't appear on radar, only CTDB mode ?! PLz help me ! :)
If in some maps they don't appear, in wich they do ?!

Best answers
I believe the only map that works with dragonballs is esf_riverside as the others were taken out due to CTDB being worked on for 1.3.

Best answers
for 1.2 maps: esf_riverside
for 1.1+1.2 maps (i use them both): esf_afm, esf_cell_day/night, esf_guru, esf_lavapit, esf_mtside.
if you want to get 1.1 maps, just re-install 1.1 and save the maps somewhere, then re-install 1.2 and put the 1.1 maps in your maps folder.

Best answers
I'm using ESF 1.1 and actually I cant see the the DBs on any map, and neither on the radar, is this Right ?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to set it to the CTDB gamemode (instead of Team or Free Fighting mode)

Best answers
to morgado- make sure that when you open your server
you go to advenced>game type> CTDB and choose one maps from the following: esf_afm,esf_guru,esf_mtside,esf_lavapit,esf_cell_day or esf_cell night.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by Goku SSJ UK
believe the only map that works with dragonballs is esf_riverside
well tha map has a bug it may happen that a DB is under the ground so you cant colect them but i suggest that if you want quick acsses to the DB's you should get esf_gtraining or cellarena_b3

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Capture the Dragon Ball

It's the mode of gameplay where teams rush off to collect the 7 dragonballs to make a wish. It's kinda buggy. You can look up more about it by checking the various sticky's in this and the help forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom