Esf servers being ***

Best answers
Well, lately there have not been many servers showing up on the server list, and every time i go in a game i lag. this hasnt happened before. it just started recently. Its not my connection cuz everything else is going at a good speed. many other people have been telling of this problem too. Can someone help me out?

(BTW: ive tried the tweaks) :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the esf installion doesnt change itself at random, it stays the same unless you alter it yourself, so that cant be the problem, since you said it hasnt always done it

so the lag is being casued by your connection, or the servers, its nothing that can be "fixed" cuz technically nothing is broken,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever I don't find any nice available low-ping servers, I just make a listenserver. Try doing that, and check the pings of everyone who joins. If you have a very small number of users, and their pings are all very high, then it's something with your connection.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I get around 30 ping with a normal cable modem on the ESF Servers. Usually around 40+ servers show up in my listings for steam.

Best answers
not many ppl think about this but also your distance from the servers effects your ping...maybe when u are trying to play u are seeing the servers that are farest away from u because the ones closer are down...if its the same servers u used to play in that are lagging then it could be your connection....

i was lagging for a while too...but that was after i added the old fps/ping tweaks for 1.1....as soon as i restored the default settings i stopped lagging as bad...try takind the tweaks out if uve applied them recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom