Sig collage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People at school keep telling me to make a collage of my sigs, So I did, tell me if I left any out...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now you can easily see how much you've progressed since you started out.

Also, you should be able to clearly see which sigs had good quality pics. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry m8 but i see no progress, there all the same style, and same style BG. Now come on, explore some new styles and stuff.

Best answers
Raiko said:
sorry m8 but i see no progress, there all the same style, and same style BG. Now come on, explore some new styles and stuff.
agreed

but yea they do all look nice together like that

Best answers
haha, i can see mine. it's the most out of place. some have said it's ur best work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See the purpose of this was not to show you people really... IT WAS TO BLIND YOU ALL WITH GRADIENT WAVES!!! jk but really. I realize they're the same, but I loved that style and that's WHY they're the same, 'cause I liked 'em like that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not dissing your "style" but have you tried anything else? Maybe you use that the most because thats what youre good at and its the easiest. Just try something, or sontinue what youre doing. It seems to be serving you well.
Yea the character pictures are good quality, makes for a better sig. Youve certainly made alot.:]

Best answers
Come on now.. You can see some progress. However yes, it is still pretty much the same style. Im not saying thats bad though, we all have our unique way of expressing things.. You found yours. We each have on own style.. Although, yes, sometimes you may want to go out and explore different possibilities.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont change styles. Only n00bs do that. Just make what your using now better :p

Bolteh2

B
keep perfectionising you current style.. stealing styles of other ppl = teh bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
perfectionising
Nice vocabulary :smile:

And, I do realize I should try different styles, that's why I tried that huge Haruko sig. And that Zabuza sig. But, sometimes I just think my style looks good and when I make a new sig for myself or someone else I don't want it to look bad so I use the style I'm good with xD

Best answers
Please dont get me wrong, Im not saying you should/have to change styles.. not at all. I was just suggesting that, for yourself, and yourself only (as in you dont have to publish it, or show it, just to expand your knowledge) it would be a good idea to just experiment... But do stick with your style, because, like I said, we all have our way of expressing stuff. So far you seem to be very good with the gradient tool, so just keep going. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe u should try different styles to come up up with a style of your own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Please dont get me wrong, Im not saying you should/have to change styles.. not at all. I was just suggesting that, for yourself, and yourself only (as in you dont have to publish it, or show it, just to expand your knowledge) it would be a good idea to just experiment... But do stick with your style, because, like I said, we all have our way of expressing stuff. So far you seem to be very good with the gradient tool, so just keep going. :]
Omg that just engrages me! Lol....

@1m4, that is my style @_@

On my new sigs that I make, I'll try experimenting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom