Intended or Bug?

Best answers
in normal form cel has kameha and no galitgun, in transed he has galitgun but no kameha. not realy complaing though cause galitgun with a trransed cel has an unushily high damage and splash o_O

Best answers
No matter how much we twist and turn Kamehameha will always be stronger than galit gun :S

So intended or not its kind of annoying

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it was intended, but my question is why would cell get gallick gun when he trans? Shouldnt he get kamehameha instead? If i had to choose one, i say give him gallick gun in his first form (unless they are going by dbz episode where Cell form 2 used it against ussj vegeta).

Best answers
I'd say they just wanted to make him a little more balanced.

Cell form 1 uses kame against trunks in the future, and imperfect cell uses gallit gun against vegeta. We never see the other use the other. It's just a balance thing I'd say. And gallit gun pwns Kame.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not in the cell saga it doesnt. I believe Cell made a kamehameha in order todefeat gohan, not a gallick gun. I think theyre just staying true to the series....and sbc is still an awesome weapon in cell's arsenal lol.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm. Zeonix, that was Perfect Cell that fought gohan, and hes not in esf...

Best answers
It does in the game. I wasn't referring to the series.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok:
1) Gallick Gun is not stronger than the kamehameha in esf.
2) Cell is able to use all attacks (whenever he wants btw). This means he doesnt need to be Perfect Cell SuperSaiyaChris...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is intended to be like that, so that Cell has an attack to work towards.

harSens said:
gg and kame are equally powered in 1.1. The gg is a weee bit faster.
And I don't think they changed either attack from 1.1 for 1.2 (not sure though).

Best answers
And I never said it was stronger. But give me a gallit gun and someone else a kame with the same powerlevel, in ESF and I'll beat them almost every time.

Best answers
yep thats right he cna use any attack no mater what form according toi the show becasue the show said he cna use anyof their attacks when ever :)

Best answers
And like I said, it's probably to balance. Plus, I'm getting sick of characters that just transform, increase power level and that's it. bleh, how boring.

Best answers
wel it a good thing that cels realy strong when he trans, so him and galit gun r kiler :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when cell was form 1, he used special beam cannon and kamehameha on piccolo.. when he transformed to cell form 2, he used galit gun against vegeta.. thus he got galit gun form 2 adn the other two form one.. perfect cell basically used all the atttacks.. i think perfect cell should get frieza disc instead of cell starting with it since cel used it in perfect form

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cells attacks are fine. There is no reason to change them any further until 1.3. Cell's arsenal in 1.1 was just overkill. he had too many attacks when he was in his first form, and having them all in a super powered state made things worse for other players.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
when cell was form 1, he used special beam cannon and kamehameha on piccolo.. when he transformed to cell form 2, he used galit gun against vegeta.. thus he got galit gun form 2 adn the other two form one.. perfect cell basically used all the atttacks.. i think perfect cell should get frieza disc instead of cell starting with it since cell used it in perfect form
Remember, Cell was made by combining cells of all the great fighters, so he knew all attacks from the beggining. Not using them from the start doesnt mean he doesnt know the attacks.

The kamehameha and the gallit gun thing are just an issue of balace imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom