Dragon Ballz

Best answers
Is there any way u can make it give u 100.000.000 and not 1.000.000. :laff:

Best answers
SoulHunterX said:
Is there any way u can make it give u 100.000.000 and not 1.000.000. :laff:

:laff: Yea u can...you see this is a secret that no one else knows..when u get in the game press left left right right up up down down and type in noob in console..after that your powerlevel will be like the dbz fighters in the show :shocked: its so awsome i did the Spirit bomb while going ssj it was so cool and then andriod 18 is in the game when u put that cheat in..so go try it out and come back and tell me what happen :]

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
:laff: Yea u can...you see this is a secret that no one else knows..when u get in the game press left left right right up up down down and type in noob in console..after that your powerlevel will be like the dbz fighters in the show :shocked: its so awsome i did the Spirit bomb while going ssj it was so cool and then andriod 18 is in the game when u put that cheat in..so go try it out and come back and tell me what happen :]
That was Mean Anime Legend u didnt have to lie too him or use sarcism -_- he was just asking a question , anyway i think your powerlevel can go that high if you kill people constantly but im not sure really since i never took my powerlevel to the limit. ^^

Best answers
The highest ive raised it was 66 Million. That took awhile.. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u cannot change how much pl the balls give and u cannot change the starting pl or how much pl is given when u hit/kill someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom