multiple corruptions

Best answers
Hello, I downloaded 1.1 a while back and liked it.

I tried downloading 1.2 Lite and never got a working file. The first one wasn't even a functional .exe and the second was corrupted (with 10 seconds left on the install, no less).

Anyhow, Filefront and some German site gave me bad downloads, and Fileplanet's waiting lines keep kicking me out and sending me to last place. I need to know how to fix corrupt files, else I'm not likely to play soon. I just looked at my Fileplanet waiting line and it seems I'm being pushed farther back (74 min, 76 min, 79 min.....so on)

What the hech is going on? Is Getright doing this?

Best answers
Eh I keep getting corrupted files aswell, but it's not esf for me it's nearly any game I try to install =(. Sorry but I can't help you =( I made a thread like this and no one seemed to know the problem

Best answers
I downloaded mine from www.esf-world.de and it worked fine. If you want to download from fileplanet, I'd say just start it and leave it for a while, cuz if you stand by it, it'll take forever.

There's also www.esfstuff.com, but I'm not sure if they have the full install or not, as I haven't checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom