Turbo run animation

Best answers
Just a short question cuz im curious: Where did you guys get the idea for the new turbo run animation? Not that i dont like it at all or anything, i think its great :) but just dont recall any dbz char running like that? Anyone know?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think a DBZ char ever, ever ran like that.

But it looks cool.

Reminds me of the way Rock Lee runs in Naruto.

Best answers
i know that in normal dragonball little goku was running like that sometimes :D
(and i think chibi gohan was running like that,too.and goku was running like that,too but iam not sure.)

Best answers
goku did run like that on king kai' planet chasing bubbles in the anime.

Best answers
Yeah, it reminds me of Naruto more than DBZ. Not just Rock Lee, but Sasuke and Zabuza (among others) run like that.

It's very cool looking.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm...It reminds me of the way Sonic ran.lol.Dont say Sonics *** cause hes awsome.Speed Is The Key!!!

Best answers
Mystic Snidely said:
Yeah, it reminds me of Naruto more than DBZ. Not just Rock Lee, but Sasuke and Zabuza (among others) run like that.

It's very cool looking.
Thats exactly what I thought. Its so sweet though, but some characters dont look right doing it, like vegeta. Its just not his style.

Best answers
Gohan and Goten ran like that when they were training for a fight with Majin Buu. They were chasing each other through some fields near Goku's house. It was during the time Gohan was teaching Videl to learn how to fly.

Best answers
they dont trained for fighting with buu. they trained for the tournament ;) (they dont knew buu at this time)

and when i remember right piccolo was running like that too

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the team no longer watches DBZ... Actually, the majority of the team hates DBZ. For the most part we just do our own little thing. Small features like walljumps, turborun, wall-stick for throw, etc, are all little tweaks DT and myself implemented.
Same goes with all the combo animations, they're just random punch/kick combinations DT thinks up, nothing taken from the series.

Best answers
teh runanimation is taken form Dr.gero^^
Cyborg20,where he runs awa form vegeta...he runs becuase then they cant sense him

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does the team hate dbz , why would the contiue making esf if they hated dbz (what esf is based on) ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Overlord, are you for real? Just because someone hates a TV programme, doesnt mean they can't make something of it. I mean im sure theres people at Infogrames that aren't fans of DBZ, but theyve still made Budokai.
On Topic: They do run like that most of the time, but only when they dont want to be sensed or spotted. vegeta ran like that, goku ran like that, Cell definitely does, can't remember about Piccolo dunno about Trunks, but they do run like that before their powerlevels rose above that of the ones in the Cell Games

Best answers
I've seen Gohan and Goten run like that. In the episodes before the world tournament when they were off training and they needed to get home before Videl got there.

I think the running animation is kinda neat

Best answers
Inuyasha (from the anime of the same name) runs like that. However, his style of movements is mostly hanging-like, like an animal.

Best answers
Many chars in DB run like this, so its great to have it in the game too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom