Question O_o

Best answers
Why does it take so long time for the esf team to make new transformations and attacks?!?! the "Mods" made to esf had like 5 transformations and many new attacks right?!?! so why does it take so long?... just wonderiong.. not angry or anything :D

**PEACE**

Best answers
Because the ESF team does extensive work to make sure that every change they make is balanced. The people who further modded esf didn't worry about balance or playability much, and just created those transformations, without worrying about any problems they'd cause with the game.

Best answers
well i still thinks using 1 year to make 1 new trans is a little slow right?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be quite honest Son Asid, unless you have experience coding a mod, and knowing how much work has to go into it, you don't really have any right to ask why it took so long when the "Mods" did it so much faster. Think about it, what do you think would take more time, making a mod? Or making a mod, of a mod. Maybe that question was too complicated, I'll put it like this, what would take more time, building a deck and painting it? Or re-painting a deck thats already built, there's your answer.

In my opinion, 1.3 won't take as long to come as 1.2 did because I don't think it will be too hard for Joe to implement new transformations. Just copy/paste, modify the code for the first transformation.

Probably the biggest part of 1.3 will be all the new models they'll have to pump out.

But then again you have to realize that these guys have a life as well. They're doing this mod for fun, and quite frankly, they could decide tomorrow to stop the mod, and there is nothing you could do about it.

So instead of patronizing the team with stupid questions like <i>why does it take so long?</i>, you could show a little more respect and be glad that such a talented group of individuals ever came together in the first place to create such a wonderful mod.

Best answers
uh...who said they're only doing one transformation? most likely there will be many, and i'm guessing all the saiyans will get one, and cell, piccolo, and buu, at least. I'm not sure about krillin, though.

Best answers
The team makes ESF for free, and they can release it whenever they want.
They can take as long as they want.
They can put as many transformations they want.

Making something from startch is a whole lot difficult than altering something for it. And 1.3 isnt just new models and transformations.

Best answers
DOHH :D there will be 1 trans added for each char... maybe krillin gets a power up?!?! not sure! :)

And Prime i AM NOT!! AND I REPEAT, I AM NOT an idiot that just sits around and dont know that they got private lives and stuff! ITs just a question... and are u sure modelling take sooo much time? i have seen many guys who have made a great model on very short time... and dont the esf team got more than 1 modeller??? i am not complaining about ANYTHING!!!! ITS BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS!!! AND I REPEAT!!! CURIOUS!!!

>-->-->---->->!!!no offense to anyone!!!<--<-<--<-<

:DPEACE:D

Best answers
Its not only 20 (random numbers) friggin models they will do, they alter the whole CODE.
They have to balance things out.
Thay have to imporoove stuff and kill bugs.
Would you like a crappy early realease or a refined delayed one??
And, after all, you play ESF for the transformations only?

Best answers
well everytime i reach the transformation i always quit the server :D LOL :D cus i dont think theres much to go for anymore :S :) but i am not in a hurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom