2 qustions

Best answers
sry i am newbie but how do i attack melee i cant hit the bot wen i try he hit me first what do i need to attack chose 1 key and it wont attack

second how do i use the scouter?

ZaZ

Best answers
you need to swoop against your oppnent, and you start a auto punsh on him, if you want to make a combo on him then press and hold left mouse button and then press some directions. if you want to throw him away then press right mouse button.

hope this helped

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, if you want to do basic melee (just kick/punch them away) just hold down the secondary attack button.
If you hold down the primary attack button, you peform a run of pre-punches, and from there you can press primary attack and cause a sequence of hits, or press secondary attack button and then throw.

alternatively you could do what anyone with half a brain starting a new game would do, and read the manual o.o

Best answers
ok tnx all now second prob

wen i play the game it stucks its happen about a 10 mints ore more ore less and wen its happining i cannot do any thing but to restart my pc:(:(:(:(

Best answers
Maybe your PC is old and HL uses up too much cpu power... Try lowering the settings in the hl options. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also make sure your running on openGL and not software mode. If you can't choose to play with OpenGL, then download your video card's most recent driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom