Few new siggs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I made some sigs, two of them are for other people, one's for me. yeah, they're all Sasuke. I think the bottom one was a good learning experience @_~

Best answers
Not bad but on the last one you can very clearly see where you've cut Sasuke out, his shoulder just suddenly stops. I like the stock enhancement on sig two, maybe you should apply a filter to the strip behind the text. I think you for the first sig you should make another bg and apply it with a filter above the current background, that way your sigs won't look so linear and have more of an interesting look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiga said:
Not bad but on the last one you can very clearly see where you've cut Sasuke out.
Damnit, I was hoping no one would notice it xD the pic fit so well!

Best answers
lol, to avoid it you could try putting that picture of Sasuke on the left hand side instead of the right unless you've been lazy and done the same on his left shoulder too :p But, he's looking towards the left, so it might not work out. Dunno :D

Best answers
I have this little thing where I duplicate the layer a bunch of times, and add blur+a little motion blur to it a couple of times until it looks good. then I merge down all the blur layers together, and all the motion blur layers together. Then I put em on some blending mode.. and vwalla, you get rid of the sharpness. Works for me.

Best answers
Hehe, you've discovered Stock Enhancement mate :p

Best answers
So thats what stock enchancement is? Baaaah and I thought I had something special
>_>
tleast I know what stock enhancment is :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used a different type of stock enhancement on the bottom 2

duplicate> top layer to soft lite> bottom layer gaus blur 1-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom