Newerest sig (best)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, well this is my newest, and probably best sig ever.... I hope you guys feel the same way =/ (Creds to Saiga for the help) Oh yeah, and this is my first attempt at blendage.

EDIT: Plus this ^_^

Best answers
Purrty. There is something weird about it.. Im not sure what. But its good. Yes Saiga is very friendly :] Just keep practicing

Best answers
I like it, no need for credits tho mate, you did it all yourself. I'll say this and I'm sure everyone will agree, that you've really improved and it shows here. Just keep trying different combinations of filters and you'll be a blend-master in days :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I did it myself, but I wouldn't have known what to do without your help =X

And when I get this new bg style =/ pwnage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the blending of the Sasuke image on the far left the most, all of the blending is pretty good though.
Not a bad sig. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thnx, I'm pretty happy, I like it for my first attempt ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little to crowded for my taste, but it's still good none-the-less.

Best answers
the sakura one aint bad. The bg is fairly nice. But the image of sakura looks kinda weird and lowish quality. Also the text could possible use something to sit on.

the saskue one aint my type though. way too crowded and looks weird that each image has a different sharpness. i personally thing you should stop with the bluring of characters and find other ways to enhance them. People normally dont like looking at blured things. especially when its ment to be one of the main focus' of the peice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Sakura one is great quality, I guess it's just the filter, as for the Sasuke one is was basically a learning experience but I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh i dont really like it. the bg is just random. and theres too many pics of sasuke and the filters you used on em arent that good.. that bar with text in it is ugly (i dont like that stuff) and its the same font.

im sorry man but im gonna be honest, i dont think its your best work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the bg's random, that's what wave bgs are... And I don't see why you don't like the blending, everyone else did, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. And I had to add that bar, it didn't work without it, and I didn't want to go get a whole new font just to make a sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know how long it takes to get a good font... I didn't want to have to get another one just 'cause people think it's getting repetitive, 'cause I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its up to you.

But typeface adds more than you can imagine to a sig. If the font matches the style, it elevates a mediocre piece to a good one.

Personally, I feel the sig is too crowded (Blue Sasuke one). 3 pictures in something so small to me seems overcomplicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom