Simplicity

Best answers
Hey guys, I had a go at making myself a sig that was simple, yet attractive at the same time. Blue being my favourite colour (arm in arm with purple) this is what I came up with;

Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ogm that's sexy. Nice blendage, although, I don't get that calendar on the rgith side or w/e but I love teh font.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's some nice eye candy right there. Though I fail to see the simplicity. Looks pretty busy, not like thats a bad thing or anything. Anyways, it's fantastic, good job.

Best answers
I guess I called it simplicity because compared to what I normally make it's a lot easier on the eyes, less colour, plus it has few layers and was quite easy to make. Glad you two like it, I'd love to hear more crits to see if I'm on the right road to 'Simplicity'.

Best answers
Yet again, he makes us all look in awe at the screen, thinking to ourselves...
"How in God's name does he do that?"

Awesome sig man. Keep it up :]

Best answers
Thanks guys,

opensource; thanks dude, I also really like the way you coloured that pic in 1m4's thread, maybe you could give me some pointers? I've never coloured like that before, and you're obviously real good at it :p

IsrAlien; lol, given time everyone here could be making stuff like that.

Once again, thanks for your crits everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but I wouldnt say it is simplle. You should talk to IM4 for that XD

I like the text, the way you blended in the second picture. Never hurts to use stock photo's either. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just because i can make it look simple doesnt mean its simple to make lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like it. It does look a little busy still, but only if you were going for a simple style of sigs. Overall it's an awesome sig. I like the color, very easy on the eyes. The blending is very well done.

I loves it :smile:

Best answers
Hehe thanks guys, I guess you're right, it is busy and not exactly simple. Oh well, I'll try again some time :p Thanks for the crits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
just because i can make it look simple doesnt mean its simple to make lol
Didnt mean that! I meant you've pretty much started and got the simple trend down. I like your art so..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom