• Freiza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell

• Buu

• Total voters
Best answers
Can't pick more then one. I did a post like this before, and deleted it so I could put it in poll form, because people were responding with more then one when I said I only wanted to know who you used the most :) Now I can get a more accurate tally.. (My plan is to master the least used character).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Trunks-lover. However, his extreme lack of speed and attacks feels even more apparent in 1.2, and I find myself moving towards the typical Goku and Vegeta more often...

Best answers
I've used trunks ever since hes been in the game, which i guess would be 1.0. Although he has seemed to lose some of his melee coolness.

Best answers
I use Vegeta all the time.

He's not very strong in the current version, compared to Cell, Trunks and Gohan (with his ridiculously low transformation level)... but I like Vegeta.

I like to use him because noone else uses him. His hitpoints are ok, his attacks are kinda uninteresting, and his speed is ok. He's just an average character, IMO. Also, his Transformation level is a little high, at 2-million which is really tough to get (granted, I'm not that great of a player yet).

The biggest problem I find with Vegeta, is when I use his beam attack... he gets this power-aura on him, and I can't f***ing see where my crosshair is pointing because his aura is too big

I want to start to get good with Krillin too, just cuz he's a cool short, bald, monk that noone else seems to play.

-----
Nullzero

Best answers
Goku- He has the fastest block.

And null- I have that same prob with vegeta's big ass aura. It shoud be more transparent or something.

Best answers
I would use gallick gun if it weren't for the blindingness of it ;/

Im thinking freiza will be the least played, since hes one of the weakest cruddiest villians, has no great attacks, and pitiful PL potential.. so I guess ill have to try him out and see if he can do ANYTHING worthwhile besides discing people.. The only other thing I remember is the laser which does un-noticable damage with a almost never hit rate ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, I don't know why, but I seem to manuever the best with him.

Best answers
Nullzero said:
I use Vegeta all the time.

He's not very strong in the current version, compared to Cell, Trunks and Gohan (with his ridiculously low transformation level)... but I like Vegeta.

I like to use him because noone else uses him. His hitpoints are ok, his attacks are kinda uninteresting, and his speed is ok. He's just an average character, IMO. Also, his Transformation level is a little high, at 2-million which is really tough to get (granted, I'm not that great of a player yet).

The biggest problem I find with Vegeta, is when I use his beam attack... he gets this power-aura on him, and I can't f***ing see where my crosshair is pointing because his aura is too big

I want to start to get good with Krillin too, just cuz he's a cool short, bald, monk that noone else seems to play.

-----
Nullzero

Actually i was under the impression that cell sucked (although i have used him in the new version yet)

And you seem to be into the whole "im unique because im playing with a character that i think no one else uses" well look around cuz vegeta is up there in the poles.

+his attacks are interesting

Best answers
i like trunks coz he's "cool" and the only thing i dont like is his speed but he makes up for it with sword and autogib.
but in the version, wen ever he kills sum1 in basic melee, he doenst kill them with the sword. and in advanced melee he doesnt use his sword wen it says "sword kill".

Best answers
Amitron said:
And you seem to be into the whole "im unique because im playing with a character that i think no one else uses" well look around cuz vegeta is up there in the poles.

+his attacks are interesting
Well, when I'm playing, it's rare that I ever see another vegeta. I do see one on the server occasionally though. I'm just anti-cell, anti-trunks, and anti-gohan... so I want to play someone who's different...

As for his attacks... they're pretty boring to me. They're the same as everyone else's... generic ki-blob, generic beam attack, and gallit gun. Hardly anything unique really...

-----
Nullzero

Best answers
Gohan all the way....and not just bcoz he transforms fast....if vegeta's and gohan's transformations were swapped i'd stil be him bcoz he is just very COOL (besides..i like it that a KID can compete with all these grownup people in DBZ)

Best answers
for me it son goku and krillin
goku: all round fighter
krillin: speed and insta-gib

Best answers
Goku - Good Speed, Decent strenght, and the ability to tele while charging a blast when your SSJ is really handy.

Best answers
Common Buu lovers its time to turn the tides :S

i think im a loner in this one but i just like Buu how he glows purple :D

Best answers
I mainly always use Piccolo i suck alot more with anyone else lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom