who the best char?

Best answers
i just wanna know who is the best char that you guys think i say vegeta dont know about you

Best answers
Well i really like Majin Buu for badies but i likes goku best for saiyan warriors for his Spirit bomb and teleport kame

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I just find myself going melee crazy with Freeza. Be it the arrogance he always known for or the fact that when he transforms... the death ball is one of the deadliest attacks in the game.

Best answers
well thats true but the final flash of vegeta hehe its allmost the same a little bit weaker but much fasther reload then death ball

Best answers
if i can speak for myself i think gohan is the best cause i play bad with the rest

Best answers
You didnt put all the chars in this poll. why?
My two best men, Piccolo and Gohan aren't there.
But after those two guys, there is Goku for his nice speed and attacks. just shoot a ****load of spirit bombs around when the others dont look, and you'll be fine.

Best answers
Goku, cuz he has good speed, good blocking and good atacks...

Best answers
sry that i didnt put all i puted the ones that i was thinking that are the best (exept cell)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I chose cell. I like his overall speed and attacks, and the sbc sure does make him an attractive fighter (not that way, sicko...). Being able to shoot many sbcs in a matter of seconds is a very good thing (i only do this when i dont actually feel like fighting...).

Besides that, all of the characters are pretty much the same when it comes to melee combat (unless the character is slow as hell-Piccolo). Doesnt really matter who i choose in m.o.

Best answers
dont know about you but cell is the most sucky char for me he takes all the other units attacks and he looks bad(well his second trans is nice)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldnt care less how he looks...As long as i have speed and my starting pl isnt so high that everyone wants to take me down, im good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VEGETA MAn, kick ass vegeta is. thats what yoda would say. anywho vegta kicks ass just cuz hes the best character in dbz. anyone whos made a model of vegeta knows this about me! :p anywho as you can tell so far vegeta is winning so we all know hes better

Best answers
I like Trunks...He has a low ssj objective...and his attacks are pretty simple..i also like his speed. and his combos are cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku hes got decent starting pl, great moves, semi fast trans, a good trans improvement and good melee

Best answers
@lv/n said:
Goku, cuz he has good speed, good blocking and good atacks...
Goku has the same speed as Vegeta buddy.
-_-
All saiyans do.
Yet Goku transes quicker.
I wait to 2 million on Goku and 2.2 Million on Vegeta before Transforming unless I really need to.
Vegeta has better attacks in my opinion.
His Big Bang is massive and quite quick.
Especially if you got in a PS.
You move over and shoot another.

But Goku makes up for having his Instant Transmission in combination with his Kamehameha. Yet that wastes alot of needed ki.

Goku's Solar Flare is rarely used.
His Torpedoes are nice, but can be easily avoided.

In short, Vegeta has a moderate PL to reach which most people can.
He has very nice attacks.
And descent speed/strength.

That's why I choose Vegeta.

Gohan is too weak, only used mainly by beam spammers.
Sure once you get 1.75 Million base PL, your like Goku.
But then what?
You don't have very good attacks.
The sheild will not save you if your opponent is smart.
All beams have a blast radius and they can blow there attack right next to your sheild to hurt you.

Like I said, these are just my opinions.
And I say once again, Vegeta is the best.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom