gothic sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not 18th century gothic but it is gothic by todays standards just look at my current sig. comments and crits would be good. tell me what to add blah blah

Best answers
I love the monochrome, looks nice, I think the font kinda kills it though, it's somewhat hard to read. Other than that I like it :p

Best answers
did u draw the girl? if so then it rocks. if not it's just a pic and a background.

Best answers
the text is kinda hard to read. other than that i wont really comment on it because i dont like goth/dark artwork.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u r right i could do better but i choose to have the minimal =)

Best answers
If i didn't know that 1m4 was one of the best artists around then i might not like it as much, but i do like it. You're definately saying it with simplicity with this one, and it just kind of apeals to me. Good job.

Best answers
I like it, its nice and balanced. However, I do think (with other people here) that the text is kinda hard to read. Other then that though, good job. I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like it at all. To me, theres a line between minimalistic and nothing.

Its just this sig I dont really like, I do like most of your other works. ^^

Sorry if I sound harsh.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have always been side-by-side with you on the simplicity thing. And this sig is no difference.

Everyone's dislike for it is only proof of a job well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything about this sig is awsome... i love the pic the font the symbol the everything.. i hate you yea i said it i hate you what? what!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah I do agree with del. I like the more simle type of sigs like that...good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom