Cool new sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newest sigs, brushed bgs, anime babe pics @_@, blending, and I plan on using the blue and yellow bgs, but I still have t3h l0v3 for the red one ^_^
Hope you like 'em as much as I do xD

Oh yeah and I kept the font short so it wouldn't get in the way of the girls' big....enourmous....beautiful.... HUGE....ANIME

Eyes... What'd you think? But yeah, GK fits me anyways, it sounds cool :yes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the blue one, the font placement sucks, I'd go with the yellow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then instead of saying it sux, how about telling me where a better place to put would be..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im getting annoyed with the similarity with all of your sigs. WHY is it all this swurvy ****? i dont see brushes................................. whats going on? your using some effect over and over that makes everything look the same. STOP USING IT. PLEASE.

sorry but i just needed to get that off my chest... you have too many pics and thats just never any good when it comes to sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I made them busy on purpose, 'cause I like busy sigs. So that doesn't matter. And I don't know if you'd call it brush, but I used a brush, so I don't know what else you'd call it. and Yeah I used a wave effect, who the **** cares? And no **** these look the same, I already said I made them the same on purpose.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to say this but your sigs are getting tired and boring. Like mystex... err del said, they are all just the same thing over and over. I suggest trying out a new style instead of the wavey lines and throwing a picture or two on top of it. Expand your talents away from the same old thing or you will find yourself stuck and unable to creat anything different.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, every time u make a sig and show it, no matter how people crit it u dont like their crits. Im goin to tell you this, this is something useful, im goin to actually explain some art theory to you in attempt that you will learn: i dont really see any improvement in your work, you arent exploring the possibilities enough, you can still keep ur style, just develop it. You see what u lack at the moment is contrast, something apealing to the eye must use some kind of contrast, yours are dull, lack composition and lack a real focus. Just take a look at the sigs in this thread, lets look at dels, dels is awesome, definate contrast (all that black on the spawn) also makes a focal point, and the compositon works well, the large font balances both ends of the picture. The compostion works because the focus of the picture is built on a triangle, the white bright part being one corner, the dark spawn being another corner and the text is the other.

Best answers
You know... you all are saying how his sigs are the same...

Go look back at his old sigs. That was just the gradient tool and a picture.

Now look at the sigs hes currently making.

Thats a big improvement. He'll get better, he is getting better, and he is learning. Honestly, the only good post in this thread that could help him learn is davidskiwan's, because he is specifing the problem and giving an example and all... instead of critz like "omg it sucks" "bah youre sigs are all the same theyre boring" why cant you point out exactly what the problem is and show an example or make a suggestion on how to make it better? imagine if you made a sig and you got a bunch of people saying "it sucks, its boring, its all the same" etc... how would that help you?

Gaara, I think youve made a big improvement so far. Keep up the learning, keep up the experimenting, keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
You know... you all are saying how his sigs are the same...

Go look back at his old sigs. That was just the gradient tool and a picture.

Now look at the sigs hes currently making.

Thats a big improvement. He'll get better, he is getting better, and he is learning. Honestly, the only good post in this thread that could help him learn is davidskiwan's, because he is specifing the problem and giving an example and all... instead of critz like "omg it sucks" "bah youre sigs are all the same theyre boring" why cant you point out exactly what the problem is and show an example or make a suggestion on how to make it better? imagine if you made a sig and you got a bunch of people saying "it sucks, its boring, its all the same" etc... how would that help you?

Gaara, I think youve made a big improvement so far. Keep up the learning, keep up the experimenting, keep up the good work.
you need to take a closer look at his sigs.. really.

i dont wanna sound mean, all im trying to do is help you get better by simply being honest.

critz are givin for a reason, i know you might not really like em but they help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you're right, C&C helps, but "That sux" and "that font sux" doesn't help at all. However "That style is too repetitive, you know what, maybe an ascended stroke or some blurring on the right stock, and make the font stand out a little more" does help.

Also, you may not like them, but ther person I made them for does like them, me ^_^

Best answers
dont put so many things i the foregound or else it looses its effect. Your sig should have one main focus area. For example, if u look at most people's sigs, they all only have 1 character in them.
But of course things vary depending on ur the message u are trying to send with your artwork., as u can c my sig has 2 sets, because i wanted a sig showing contrast between good and evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
del3030 said:
ok im getting annoyed with the similarity with all of your sigs. WHY is it all this swurvy ****? i dont see brushes................................. whats going on? your using some effect over and over that makes everything look the same. STOP USING IT. PLEASE.

sorry but i just needed to get that off my chest... you have too many pics and thats just never any good when it comes to sigs
You took the words right out of my mouth. You say you used brushes...but none
and the same kind of bg on all 3. come on now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No **** they're the same bg, they're themed sigs.

Best answers
Gaara, IMO thats the wrong approach towards the critz...

Use the critz theyre saying... if theyre themed sigs then you couldv said that nicely, not go off at them. And if the critz arent helpful (aka omg it sux, etc) you can just ask to specify exactly whats wrong...

By the way, del told me to go look closely at the older sigs and the newer sigs. Okay, here:

and now go look at the two hes currently using. If thats not an improvement, I dont know what is. Like I said, hes learning, and hes getting better. All he needs to do IMO is change the attitude he has towards the critz, and he'll get better even faster.

Gaara- Im not saying youre an ass, Im just saying you need to lighten up a little, lay back, relax.... chillax :)D) and realize these critz are your friends, not youre enemies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What critz? I saw 1 person give me constructive critisism...

But w/e I'll try to make a different bg on my next one, but I don't really know how to do much else anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one is going to give you a step by step guide on what to do... just use your head, people dont like? then change if you wish to get anywhere

and yes his sigs has improved.. but it still needs much more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are just trying to tell ya that its better to have 1 focal point ill give ya an example using your own sig. they are telling u to experiment with different things, like layer modes, and filters. u see in your sig it might looks better with 1 character. then u could add some brushes or whatever. i know the left side of that looks crappy but i just smudged together a piece of your bg to make it wider. anyway yeah 1 character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom