The first sig I make ^.^

Best answers
Well I felt like showing my new signature. This is the first sig I make by myself using photoshop. After some attempts and tryin out a lotta buttonz I finally got a result I liked. So there :)

I got to get myself a good tutorial for photoshop, but I've been too lazy :laff:

Best answers
Nice as a first, but that cutting job really, really sucks. You can see the black blocks on the hair, and a little on the shoulders. Try to zoom in while youre cutting, itll make it easier.

Also, the text isnt that great... It doesnt fit the theme of the sig. Try to go to google or something and look for a new font that will fit, because that is really bringing your sig down.

All in all, its great for a first. Just improve the cutting and change the font. Keep practicing :]

Best answers
Thanx for responding. I did notice the cutting thing after putting the thread up ^.^' I was for a while looking for a way to fix it but I gave up when I discovered how to make my own styles, so now I'm workin on those and on my ideas for my next sig. Now that I got inspired I won't sleep LoL

And the font, well I wanted it to be a bit diferent, I like how it looks but it is rigth that it dosent quite fit in with the rest of the picture.

Thanx for the tips!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom