How about some much need appriciation.

Best answers
I started this thread in hopes of people leaving there appriciation for the ESF team and what they have done for us the community!!!!!! Leave a post with remarks as to why you appriciate this mod......Not sure if a thread like this has been created but if not here we go.........

Best answers
I don't know about any of the designers of the mod (I never see them post, with good reason), but whoever is a mod here deserves something for putting up with the annoying crap people write here all day, and actually giving a damn. Good job mods :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i started a thread like this the day 1.2 was released, guess what? it fell under to page 2 within 2 hours. With about 10 posts, see how much everyone appreciates the team?...... All i saw where a bunch of "what i hate about esf 1.2 " threads and "problems with esf". Well anyway THANKS ESF TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I missed the first post, but I always try to show my appreciation in any post I can. I think everyone that wanted to give thanks in your thread raiko, were too busy defending ESF from the nay-sayers on the hate threads. Either way, this mod has come a long way, and it only keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see the next few versions/patches. I've actually considered sending the ESF team $50 becuase it's worth more than most games I've actually bought, but since I don't have a job, I haven't had that pleasure yet. Good job ESF team, know that you'll have my support.

Best answers
all i gots to say is THANK YOU!! and GOOD JOB!! this is seriously the best dbz game i have ever played

Best answers
ya i agree. You've certainly pushed the HL engine to its limits and beyond.

Best answers
I completely agree. 1.2 is the best mod I've played for a long time, so good job team!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
I guess I missed the first post, but I always try to show my appreciation in any post I can. I think everyone that wanted to give thanks in your thread raiko, were too busy defending ESF from the nay-sayers on the hate threads. Either way, this mod has come a long way, and it only keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see the next few versions/patches. I've actually considered sending the ESF team $50 becuase it's worth more than most games I've actually bought, but since I don't have a job, I haven't had that pleasure yet. Good job ESF team, know that you'll have my support.
I agree completely. As I've said, it's a gift--one that I appreciate.

Best answers
gj teem!!yall kik a$$ and u made a kik a$$ mod :)

PS:gj teem was to short so ignore te 2nd sentinces cheeseenes plz :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenax said:
I don't know about any of the designers of the mod (I never see them post, with good reason), but whoever is a mod here deserves something for putting up with the annoying crap people write here all day, and actually giving a damn. Good job mods :yes:
rofl u should look around more joe, hars, masta, freedom and them all post a great deal o_o

and btw ass isnt a censored word ;)

so u can say ass ass asses on an assy ass ass cake all u want :rolleyes:

Best answers
My sentence didn't have a part in it where I could write the word ass to make sense, so im not sure what you mean. I replaced the S word with crap, and the f word with damn.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you just made the mistake of quoting the wrong person.

Best answers
This went from the subject of Thank Yous too Saying ass????? lol

How can i get a cool sig like you guys???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey ass is a cool word

and most sigs are gotten by making them urself like i did

also in my opinion joe and all them get enough props with out me adding in more than what i normaly say

Best answers
Im not knocking ass. Dont get me wrong the word rocks.......Hey this whole posting thing is cool..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom