hehems

Best answers
yo all i need a software that can make some stuff like makin a powerup lights colors and stuff like that and were will be the attack like picoolohe puting his finger on his head and lunch an attack i need another software the will make him lunch it from the stomacth ore some thing like that

Best answers
Dont allways expect an immidiate reply.
As far as i know, you need HL editing tools, and editing isnt for newbies at hl editing (like me).

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
yo all i need a software that can make some stuff like makin a powerup lights colors and stuff like that and were will be the attack like picoolohe puting his finger on his head and lunch an attack i need another software the will make him lunch it from the stomacth ore some thing like that
1.) The 'lights and colors' are sprites, use programs such as photoshop to make those.

2.) The 'putting finger on his head' is an animation, search the web for animation software.

3.) The 'launching of attacks from specefic parts of the body' is done via code, normally attacks are emmitted/spawned from the center of your model.

ciborg brolli said:
HELLO?!?!?! IS EVERY BODY IN AUTO IGNORE ON ME ORE SOME THING?!?!?!
Please have some patience, the forum users aren't oblidged to answer each and every thread and with the number of threads popping up in each section - it's more than difficult to attend to them all. Also, do not double post - as it is againt the forum regulations.

Best answers
i ment in that that i had 3 posts with no replay at all they were allmost in the other page

and tnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom