Wouldn't this be great if radar...

Best answers
I was thinking, since beta 1.2 adds walljumping (which currently doesn't really have a use now since you can fly, beam jump, etc.) what the ESF team could do is when chars are not charging up, using turbo, or charging up an attack, they don't show up on the radar. That way walking, wall jumping, etc would be more useful and it would also portray the anime a bit more, since DBZ chars did supress their ki at times to avoid enemies (IE: DBZ fighters climb the mountain to avoid detection by Frieza and King Cold, Imperfect Cell supresses Ki to hide from Z fighters.)

Best answers
could do~~~ but i think they shud still be showin on the radar.... but very very very small.... like a guy with 500,000pl showing on a person's radar who has 5 mil pl

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as how this game is centered around deathmatch play and has yet to add a "Capture the Flag" or any mode that is slightly similar... I think ki reducing that leads to radar invisibility is really just a waste right now.

Combat is too fast paced and wide spread for someone to really benefit from it's effects... unless it was a "Flag Capping" situation and they were heading back to the "Capture Point"

Best answers
Well maybe CTDB might work as capture the flag... I dunno... But Capture the flag IS a good idea!

Best answers
Yeah but it isnt in DBZ, thus ruling the CTF out :laff:

Best answers
Well I guess they could make esf maps where the Z-Fighters have to get to an escape point just like es maps in CS, although the map will have to be pretty complicated for it to work... or the collect dragonballs thing although some changes will have to be made to the dragonballs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom