Prince Vegeta

Best answers
My friend was talking to me the other day, and he's a Vegeta. We were playing ESF that day and he was complaining that it was taking him forever to turn SSJ. I had about 30 frags and was an SSJ, and he had only about 14 or 15. I tried to tell him that that was the reason, because of his frags, but he brought up another good point: I being Goku starts off with quite a bit extra powr than he does at the beginning of the game.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he thinks Vegeta needs a few tweaks involving PL numbers. Anything I can tell him? Or perhaps he really does need some small tweaks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the 1.2.1 patch, you will gain more pl at a quicker rate, so it won't take as long for your friend to transform.

Best answers
IMO Vegeta's trans power is really annoying to get to. He's not very good at beam spamming till SSJ so you're pretty much screwed at that point. Although, he didn't transform in the show untill the android saga, so maybe the trans PL's are based on what time in the characters life they transformed... dunno

Best answers
i think vegeta should start off with 1,000,000 pl, but thats just my opinion.

Best answers
ya I agree with that somewhat, in the show, he started off alot stronger than Goku was, the only reason goku was holding his own was because of Kaoken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta had a way PL advantage over goku in the saiyan saga.. vegeta should start off with more PL than goku.. the only reason goku was able to match vegeta then was because of kaioken

Best answers
You'd think that just being the Prince of Saiyans overall would pretty much give you free reign over the guaranteed ass-kicking bad-ass license, y'know? :)

Apparently someone forgot to issue that license this time around.

Best answers
I reckon he needs more attacks too. Him and Trunks need more attacks. I don't like the Galit Gun attack either...it's too easy to spot.

Best answers
Yeah, and, in fact, Trunks would have a power level of 0 because he didn't exist. let's do that.

Best answers
if you want to trans with vegeta faster then follow these three simple rules.

1. start of as cell
2. while being cell beam spam (especialy with the sbc[special beam cannon]), melee any1 with a higher ki and get as many kills as possible
3. when you reach 25 mill change characters to vegeta and you should have 19 - 20 mill and then just kill some more and BOOM ur super sayian

thats what i do at least or i will do the same and change to gohan

Best answers
Styer101 said:
if you want to trans with vegeta faster then follow these three simple rules.

1. start of as cell
2. while being cell beam spam (especialy with the sbc[special beam cannon]), melee any1 with a higher ki and get as many kills as possible
3. when you reach 25 mill change characters to vegeta and you should have 19 - 20 mill and then just kill some more and BOOM ur super sayian

thats what i do at least or i will do the same and change to gohan
Er... it would just be faster to kill as Vegeta rather than gain pl then change chars...

Besides, as base Vegeta, you can still do melee, and also, Galit Gun isn't too horrible, + Vegeta's Renzoku works decent after a throw or power hit into the ground.

Best answers
Maybe a point for 1.2.1?

Vegeta Starts off with a higher PL?

Avantage: More DBZ like since when Vegeta first showed his face he was alot stronger then Goku.

Disadvantage: (ESF Team Thinking Spirit Mode) Maybe Unbalanced?

Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
(ESF Team Thinking Spirit Mode)
hehe

but really, when all the transformations are in, the pls will prolly be balanced.

Best answers
mojojojo5001 said:
I reckon he needs more attacks too. Him and Trunks need more attacks. I don't like the Galit Gun attack either...it's too easy to spot.
You are correct sir..It wouldn't hurt if it was a bit stronger (like IN THE SHOW)..

SSJ Shin Carl said:
i think vegeta should start off with 1,000,000 pl, but thats just my opinion.
That sounds fair enough to me. *question:RUJesus?*

Renzoku doesn't help me at all.

~I AM HELL

Best answers
Yes.. exactly. I guess everyone is thinking this..

Vegeta's pl should be like 800 or 900 thousand

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool since he was the strongest in the saiyan saga so yes i think he should have the starting pl betwean 800000 to 900000
but the only other attack i can think of is the disk thing he used to cut of ozaru Gohans tail

Retired
Best answers
I don't think it should have anything to do with how strong someone was in a saga. this is a game about the characters of DBZ it's not a chronical order of saga's and strengths. they just didnt put vegeta's power to 1 mill, to balance the characters a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom