Shajingmaling!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joo first enahme is non ofa den spicey!!!

face meh and pwepare fo joo doomz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gomm! i r teh winnoh of this already! D:!!

omm i guess i eccept.. mabbeh you stole mah muffins? :O

any ref's out there? D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuh uh... cuz i am teh winnah cuz i have joo muffinz and joo muffin shop buzaness kontrac!!!

now we await a wefawee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omm, lets declare our bio's before.. i wanna start writing now :O

mines below my siggy =)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay then, since this fight seems to be going untended.. I shall ref! :D

And it shall take place on the S.S. Titanic, just before the iceberg hits.

Goodluck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i guess i'll start then,

Round 1

"Bah, where is dat foo!" the muffin man thought to himself as he looked over the decks of the ship into the waves dancing below. His thoughts continued. "I must be looking in the wrong a...damm i's got the munchies!.." his stomach growled with intensity that only a lion could surpass. “The restaurant is now open ladies and gentlemen!” glee shrouded the thoughts of finding his muffins culprit as he franticly led himself into the restaurant.

“what would you like sir?” the neatly dressed waitress stated. “anyfin dat fills mah stomach foo! Gimmah all ye got!!” appalled by this, the waitress rushed off into the kitchen. By now, the place was scuttling with activity as the quaintly dressed first class passengers took there seats and ordered there meals too. While waiting for his grub, the muffin man recalled what he was here for, “well then, if he really is on here, surely he’ll be having munchies by now!” he stood from his table and searched the area for a few seconds, then his eyes locked with another figure which just entered the room, for a period of time, they stood, staring, locked with each others freezing glares, the figures long ponytail dancing elegantly in the coastal breeze. “Here you go sir,” the waitress had returned with a tray crammed with most of the ships goods. This took his attention off the strange figure, which had launched into the air and landed gracefully on a dining table next to the muffin man, whom was stuffing his face by this time.

“Greeting, the muffin man, my name is ice man, and I may know secrets upon your stolen muffins,” the tall figure bellowed, “mff.. well den, how am I gonnah get that outta yeh??” the muffin man replied, mouth still crammed to the limit. “ah pittah the foo dat mess wit meh!” the baker then briskly unsheathed his rolling pin and gripped with both hands “well then, let this fight commence!” the muffin man flailed his rolling pin into ice mans right temple, but only to be greeted with the heel of ice mans boots upon his head, both combatants split apart, the muffin mans head breaking the table in two whom ice man was previously stood while ice man span off into the ships captain, the impact of ice mans back snapped the captains neck with ease.
Both opponents stood once again, locked in sight, “ice!!” both combatants stared at the frantic watcher man, then suddenly a creak came from the decks below, followed by a fearsome quake, knocking everyone off there feet, “we’ve been hit! All hands on deck!!” could be heard in the background. “how convenient, we might have a little fun now..” spoke ice man from under his breath.

The muffin man saw this as his moment and started meading some dough behind his back, “your not going to attack? Then I will.. die!!” ice man launched forward with such power that the remains of the table he was next to and the captains corpse were blown out of the doors “Lubblah dough! Gomm!!” from behind muffin mans back he launched a slab of dough in ice mans direction, the dough made contact right into ice mans scowling face, muffin man took his chance and jumped out of the way, ice man, who was faster than most cars these days, couldn’t stop himself and crashed into the class plane doors, sending screaming bystanders into the beckoning sea. “OMFG!! Joo suckz0rs!!” taunted the muffin man while doing a little jig on the table

A fog started to settle below the tables, then started to crawl up towards the muffin man, who wasn’t paying attention, by the time he noticed, the entire room was barly visible, the muffin man fell off the table, “pfft, I hate foggeh!” as he stood up, he started finding it hard to breathe, then a voice boomed in the foggy room “my hidden mist cannot be matched by anyone, prepare to die!!” the muffin man reeled back in agony as his lower torso was blasted by what felt like a boot, before he recovered, he was hit in the back of the head sending him into the closest dining table, once again splitting it in two. “OMFG! Pfft! Hax! lamer!!” the muffin man spurted with his choking breath, “this will hurt quite a bit, try to keep in one piece for me” he heard behind him then with a mighty blast, the muffin man was sent through the wooden wall into the outdoor swimming pool.

He floated face down for a moment, then recovered and worked his way out of the pool, once again he was greeted by the well known voice “damm, maby that was too harsh, no fog out there, oh well..” frustration took over the muffin man, and before he said even a word, he launched a well placed corrosive muffin between ice mans eyes, the acidic contents spilled upon his face, “dat stuff r special recipe! Lubblah stuff!” ice man didn’t pay attention, the contents slowly eating into his face, with a scream he launched himself into the pool with a loud fizz,“pfft.. No fair! No time for a washeh!” the muffin man said, ice man stumbled out, his face no longer resembled ice man, for the acidic contents of the muffin had eaten that away, but below the scarred face there was something evil brewing, something even the muffin mans crazed eyes couldn’t meet with. Then with a slow pace, the scarred lips spoke..

your start now ice man =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never saw "The Titantic" but i'll just try anyway.

-------========My Story=======--------

It's nightfall, and the gigantic-size ship is being occupied by people of different class. A breeze flown through the air as the moonlight reflected off the waters of the Alantic Ocean. The water splashed off to the sides as the titantic made its way through the sea. Lights shined through the ship which made it stand out in the night.

Iceman is standing in the deck with his Long-Island Tea. His hand moving in a circular direction as the water-substance waved around it. Wearing a cloak-like outfit that drifted to his ankles, he stands out in the crowd due to his attire. A door is suddenly flung open as a man runs through and comes to a haulting stop. "WHO STOLE MY MUFFINS!" shouted the mysterious man in a baking outfit. An outfit that is covered with powder, bread stains, and muffin crumbs. "Maybe you ate em all" replied Iceman. The audience laughed and giggled to the comment. "You think you're funny huh? Well let's dance."

Shijing shifted his stance from one of frustration, to an usual fighting stance. He stood with his feet shoulder length apart, as well as his hands that are aligned with his forearms, which is held in a 80 degree angle. In his right hand was a battery spoon that was used to mix all the ingredients together. Without any warnings of the fight starting, Iceman charged at Shijing with sheer confidence as he planted his right hand on the ground. He shifted his body upwards and balanced it on his hands as he spun around in impenatrable speeds with his legs spread apart. "WIND BREAKER!" were the words that flew out'ev the warriors mouth as his heels connected with Shijings face several times. All in one motion, he shifted back to his feet and sent a palm into the direction of Shijing that caught him in the breast bone.

The ring of audience that surrouned him was broken up as the recoil of the hit sent the muffin man backwards, landing on several people, which landed on people behind them and created somewhat of a domino effect. He tumbled and rolled across the ground before coming to a stop along the rails of the deck. "Having fun" said Iceman. "Of course" replied the muffin man. Shijing arose back to his feet and began to dust himself off. He began sprinting towards Iceman and pushed aside several on-lookers along with several objects. Upon arrival, Iceman threw a straight punch that was aimed for his face, but missed as the muffin man gave a stunting blow to his gut. Shijing threw another punch which caught Iceman in the jaw. He finished it off with a golf-like swing with his battery spoon that caught Iceman in the nose and sent him backwards towards the opposite end of the deck.

Iceman landed on the side of the rails as a wrestler would on the ring ropes. (With his arms behind him yet over the top bar and his head being down.) The muffin man charged at the fighter yet again but was punished as he was on the recieving end of a kick that was delivered from Iceman. Shijing tried yet again to deliver an attack but fell into Icemans trap. He made eye contact with the warrior and the skies suddenly began to turn deep red. The boat around them turned from one of luxury, to one of an old pirate ship. "This is my world. It's space, objects, and substance are all controlled by me. For 72 hours, you will suffer the wrath of a muffin. Suddenly, the boat turned to a giant oven with Shijing laying on his back and chained to a big metal board. "You will be cooked for 72 hours. Hope you have fun." At that moment, Shijing began screaming at the top of his lungs as the metal board turned red due to the heat it was recieving. "I gotta... this isn't.... th... it's only illusionary... but why... why do i feel it?" said shijing with sweat dripping down his body and on to the board as it decentergrated upon impact. "Because your mind doesn't know it's illusions. Your spirit thinks it's real. It is your spirit in which i am controlling, and with your spirit, I can torture you as much as you like. Now that 69 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds is left, Im going to turn the heat up" said Iceman as Shijing continued screaming. His back was no longer of skin, but of burnt tissue and ashes. "Stop it!! this... has only been... a... second" said Shijing as Iceman looked at him in dissapointment.

Suddenly everything turned to normal as well as Shijing's body. "The events of that worlld happened 72 hours there, but only 3 seconds in this world" said Shijing before collapsing to the ground. People in the audience looked in shocked as they began questioning themselves and each other "why did that guy just collapse? They were just standing there and he just fell out!" But all confusion was broken as a man on deck screamed "ICEBERG!"....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Shijing, I laughed my way right through your post and that is most definitely a good thing - the muffin man certainly is an interesting charcter. :D

Still I'm gonna give this round to Ice Man, his post flowed better and the action was better described. On top of that he used your own oven against you, got to give the man points for that!

Good luck guys, let the second round begin!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gomm! nice job there ice man, although i was expecting a but more sponky talk:O

i guess i'll start round 2 then.. omg! this time he's recycling people! isnt he clevoh! D:

the muffin man stumbled back to his feet to the amusement of ice man. As they stood, they could feel the ship tilting below there feet, the other passengers now screaming and throwing themselves overboard, the ship now was not only sinking, but burning, the wooden deck boards burned with ease around the combatants, locking them in what resembled a ring of fire. At this time, the sun had just set below the horizon, night embraced the ship, The light from the fires illuminated the enemies with an eerie glow, casting warped highlights of there figures on the burnt floor, but yet the combatants Still stood, staring, into each others eyes, both quickly reached into the debris around them for anything useful, ice man came out with a broken chair leg, while the muffin man found something in the rubble, he gave it two tugs and it was torn free, it was then that he saw it was a deceased passengers arm. “ima give ya some slap sessions!” muffin man cried out and launched himself towards iceman, who was in a swing pose, ready to strike him between the eyes, the swing narrowly missed the muffin man, but shattered the passengers arm, still he managed to fling it several times into ice mans confused face, then he felt the hard chair leg make contact with his right cheek from the returning swing, knocking him away, ice man stood up, rubbed his sore face and smiled, muffin man stood up again, and looked at his limp and shattered weapon, “pfft, useless!” and he pulled off the passengers leg instead, “why do you have to be so disgusting muffin man? Why don’t you fight with a mans weapon.” ice man scoffed, “legs teh uber wepon!!! It r bendy! See?!” the muffin man bended the leg a little, then stood in a swinging pose as if he tried to copy ice man, he briskly pulled out another muffin, threw it into the air, and as it came down, he hit it with the leg, with all he had, the knee of the leg made a loud crack as is snapped from the power of the swing, the 'ball' shot off into ice mans right arm, this muffin had been lined with nitro glycerine, and detonated as it made contact with his arm, ice man was engulfed by the explosion, “pay attention you tittah!” muffin man laughed out, doing his victory jig once again.

As the smoke subsided ice man was still standing, but holding his arm, or what was left of it, the blast had severed the lower arm and cauterised it, leaving a burnt stump for an arm, ice man looked at the stump with frustration, “for this… I’ll tear off each of your limbs like a tiny spider!!..” as they stood staring, ice mans eyes glinted with a tiny light, and the muffin man felt a little unbalanced, he continued to stare, ice man started laughing at this time, the muffin man felt his legs tremble below him, as if he was holding a large weight, and eventually collapsed under the pressure, he tried to get up, but his legs and neither his arms would respond, he lay there, staring into the cold night, then ice man stood above him and spoke, “you have proved yourself too much of a pest, now you shall die..this time im not going to cook you.” ice man slowly said, “why does dis keep happoning to mah?” the muffin man moaned "were back in your spirit, im sure you'll remember the feeling soon.." ice mans smile showed he was telling the truth. "now be a good fool and take the pain I give for the next couple of hours, lets have some fun shall we?” the muffin man noticed his severed arm were no longer there, then without a moment to spare, various hooked barbs and chains ripped out of the floor below and embraced the muffin man with there sharp edged pain, hooks and bars ripping into his flesh slowly, the muffin man wailed in agony, or so he thought, he lost control even to his speech, his limp body wrapped in chains and barbs. Ice man spoke again, “and now for that arm you took off me, I’ll take that back!” ice man knelt down to the muffin mans right arm, took a good grip and tore it from his torso with ease, the muffin man trying to scream, and not prevailing, “ I think I’ll help myself to some more..” he gripped the muffin mans other arm, tearing that one off too, with unreal strength, then over the hours he worked his way till all his arms and legs were ripped from his bloody body, “how does it feel? Do you not understand how weak you are now? Time to die I think” the hooks and barbs tightened a little, the muffin man closed his eyes tight, waiting for the end, but nothing happened, he opened one eye, only to be greeted by the demented smile of ice man, “wha…pfft, I gotta get off the drugs..” the muffin man grunted, “I guess our time was up, well I’ll just tear you apart for real now..” ice man stated.

The ship was starting to break apart, the split hull spilling out trapped passengers into the murky depths, ice man single fist started emitting a eery glow, his eyes turned bloodshot, his usual calm appearance became almost insanity and his teeth started grinding, “no more..no more!…feel my anger!!” ice man suddenly burst forward unexpectingly, muffin man still confused, within his sprint, his fist burst into a fire, he swung it at the muffin man with all he had, the muffin man tried to block it with his left arm while dodging, the might of the punch easly snapped his arm.

“OMG!! You haxxed my arm! Lamer!” the muffin man whimpered and he looked as his limp arm as it swung in the breeze. Ice man wasn’t standing, he had put all his energy into placing that blast into the muffin mans head, but was a little off. The muffin man waited patiently as ice man stood up to face his once again, the muffin man walked over. Ice man using what little energy he had to swing a few punches, but the muffin mans saggy waist took the hits with ease, the muffin man grabbed ice mans sholders, pinning him down, then with a mighty blast, he swung his head with all his might at ice mans face, the blast sent ice man through the wall he was next to.

As the muffin man recovered from the attack, rubbing his sore head, he could hear something amidst the smoke and debis, “gomm…gomm” he listened some more, the sound got closer “Gomm!..Gomm!” from the smoke, ice man stumbled out, he let off a mighty “GOMM!!!” as he looked around, “omg! Stop ripping mah words!11!” the muffin man stated, “gmo! Tis teh muffin man!!1” ice man spluttered out “wtf did ah do you yah!” the muffin man spoke in a confused, but delighted manner. “yus! Joo got any muffins for mah?” ice man spoke. It seems that the headbutt from the muffin man must have knocked his sanity about. “gomm..oh noes! You supposed to know where mah muffins are!” the muffin man said, he then checked ice mans pockets to find a card, “yus! Dem pewple are gonnah get sponked now!!” the muffin man growled as he spoke. The ship was almost sunk, “oh noes! Teh floatah boatah is teh sinking!” ice man screamed, “jaja, lemmah get mah ickle boatah!” he pulled out a phone and rang a number, briefly after, a small 3 man boat pulled up aside the shipwreck, “gomm.. cannah comes with jooeh?” ice man question “jaja, mebbeh we can kick a dog or sumfin” muffin man stated back with glee, and both combatants whisked off towards fightclub hq for some tag teaming sessions on random people

i wasnt sure if the opponent is supposed to die at the end, so i saved himmah..pfft,the story was not much, liked the useage of the passengers corpse and the whole dismemberment thing throughout! lack of limbs forevoh! D:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
D:! den lust comes and pwns ;O
stop teh fighting!

*watches in horrer*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me slaps lust,
no posted in engaged fight club posts, a moddeh might find that now D;

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not post in fights untill they are concluded, or you will recieve a warning in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-==They were just standing there and he just fell out!" But all confusion was broken as a man on deck screamed "ICEBERG!"==-

The gigantic size ship began to rip apart as the Iceberg thundered across the side of it. Everything that was in it's path was quickly destroyed, windows shattered, walls collapsed, and lights blackened. Rescue workers began dropping safety boats and handed out life jackets as everyone began panicing. "All units to section B! All units to section B!" sounded the man on the loud speaker.

The sound of people running and panicing awoken the unconcious Shijing. Using just about every strength he had, he was able to get back to his feet and continued the match. "You truely are a remarkable fighter" said Iceman. "I do what I do for my muffins" replied the muffin man. "Too bad you're going to die" Iceman said as he began sprinting towards the muffin man. He let out a straight punch with his right hand to the enimies gut, followed by another sharp jab with his left fist to his chin, and continued with an uppercut with his right fist that soared him in the air. He jumped up after him and nailed a right kick to his chest that sent him to the wall of the back entrance. "Pathetic" souned Shijing as he got back to his feet.

"You're the first to survive my Illusionary World Moon technique, I'm suprised you even survived the Lion Combo afterwards. You're a tough man and i..." Before Iceman could finish, Shijing began charging at him. Along the way, he picked up a chair that was lying in his path and arose it over his head. Upon arrival, he swung the chair aiming at the ice one's head. The chair exploded on impact and Iceman stumbled backwards. "Cheap props" said Shijing as he threw it off to the side. He began throwing fists left and right in random directions, each connecting on the body of Iceman. "Powers out in Section C... Assigned units please report ot stations" souned the loud-speaker. "**** I'm out've time" said shijing as he stepped to the side of Iceman and grabbed him as if it was a bear-hug. "German Suplex!!!" said the muffin man as he lifted Iceman off the ground, bent himself backwards, and slammed the fighter on his head and shoulders.

A loud thud was heard as the impact echoed across the ship. A pack of muffins fell out of the Iceman's cloak and rolled across the ground before coming to a rest in front of shijing. "Jus! Mah Muffinz!" sounded the muffin man as he used his last bit of energy to make it to the side of the rail. Before he actually got there, Iceman appeared before him along with the words "suprise" As he planted both hands on the ground and delivered a kick to the chin of the muffin man. Shijings body once again soared in the air, this time off the boat. "Here's my chance" sounded Iceman as he jumped after him. He reached Shijings elevated body as he wrapped his arms around him. "Ice Shaker" sounded Iceman as he turned his body vertical with his head pointing towards the ocean. They both fell with blazing speeds into the ocean as a huge splash arose from the sea.

Civilians continued jumping off the ship and onto rescue boats. Flames burst from out windows of the ships and flowed upwards. The ship began tilting and broke off in half as both sides of the ship were parallel to each other. With each side sinking, people began screaming more and more. Some people tried holding on, but couldnt as they lost their grip and off into the waters they went. Flames set off light into the waters which made the human figures seem black, yet the water remained blue with a reflection of the flames. With all the panic and corruption, no-one seemed to bother to the where-abouts of the two fighters. Suddenly, Iceman's carcous was seen floating along the sea. "Look! A man needs help!" sounded one of the civilians. They Sailed and lifted the body to the boat and sailed off to shore. No-one has seen Shijing or seemed to notice he was gone....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hmm.. I feel I'm gonna have to work hard to justify this one.. o_O

shijing, the muffin man is just as funny as before. I also have to give you credit for improvisation and the absolute weirdness of your fighting! There are a couple of problems though, mainly just that you're writing seems to come straight of mIRC. And it's not even that you writing is bad; it isn't. It's just that it seems like you didn't really go over it. On top of this the fight is meant to be 'best two out of three.' Were I to give you this round you'd have to continue on; you kinda wrapped the whole thing up in your post.

Ice Man, your writing is at its usual high standard. The attacks are well thought out and you show a real understanding of this character that you have created and I give you credit for that. If there's a problem it is that, to my mind, it seemed like you weren't trying as hard in this round. Don't get me wrong, it was a good round; it's just that I've personally seen better from you. :)

So it comes down to it, the final decision.. I'm gonna give this round, and concequently the fight, to Ice Man. A good fight on both parts, for different reasons as you're both pretty unique fighters (shijing especially, I don't think anyone matches teh muffin man for weirdness.. :D), and I hope to see you both fight again soon.

It was a pleasure, and an education, to ref your fight. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow that one was hard. you did very well shijing i thought you had this round. thanks for reffing engar, and thinks for the fight shijing. hope to see you again in the future =D. and here are your muffins *hands you your muffins*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg ice man haxx0red!! :O

gfgf, only problem with this was ice mans bio, it should have been someone origonal like mine! :O ja.. anyways.. gf and we should do it again with you having a more unique bio and an origional scene D:
/me ups ice mans rep

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i cant think of a fatality to give you because ur drowned in the water XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom