These are my third, fourth and fifth siggiez

Here goes one:

The second:

And the last:

Well, what do ya think? :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, try some stock enhancement.

Select the image, duplicate it, set the top layer to soft light, on the bottom layer, go to filter>blur> gaus. blur, set it from anywhere 1-3 wherever looks good, that should really help you out, but if you use stock enhancement, you can't add an outerglow 'cause the blur will make it look ugly. Oh, and maybe go for some better quality images, pretty good for a new PS user.

Best answers
Thanx for the tips. I'll try that out Gaara ^.^
Any other things good to have in mind? :]

Best answers
Not to bad you are getting better. Firstly you have to choose better quality pic and Gits isn't really a very good anime to make sigs from.
And add some borders to those too it just makes things look better
Ow yes and another thing also make them a bit smaller :]

Best answers
Your rigth about that, I can't find many good pics of gits.
Ok, now some PS (nooby?^^) questions.
Where can I find the border options? :p
The tool I use to cut images are either the magnetic lasso or I make the background transparent with the magic wand, are there any more efective cutting tools than tose or is it just that I have to improve my cutting jobz?

Best answers
The best tool for cutting is the lasso by far.But don't use the magic one. Use the standard one and zoom, then cut the pic on it outline. As for adding a border just use the "Single Row Marquee" tool and select the outer pixel and fill them with black or any collour you prefer (well thats the that is the easiest for new photoshop user to understand in my opinion)

Best answers
Thanx!
One more thing, how can I make smoother the outlines of the pic i cut out?
As like for the shoulder of bulma in my current sig, you can clearly see she has been cut out, is there a way to make it look better or do I just have to cut it better out?

Best answers
Well If you use high quality pic and cut the way I sayed it will look perfect look at my sig it was cut out with a normal lasso tool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the best lasso one is the rectangular, just zoom in 3 times and don't make huge cuts.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
i use eraser to cut, works like a charm.
I do recur to this sometimes, the problem with it is that, unlike when you cut the picture with the lasso, whatever you erase with the eraser remains invisible, and if you add any efects to it, like outerglow, the parts you erased will glow as well ;)

Best answers
I think the most effective way is to select with the polygonal lasso tool, just do it small bits at a time, and to make pictures look a little better try copying the layer with the cutout on it, setting the copy to hard light and giving it a small gaussian blur (2-3 works best).

just a few helpful tips

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second that opensource. It's the way I do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I third that, it's the only way to get it good. Anyways, those sigs you posted are low quality. Which equals sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom