Well i got two more sigies!
I luv doin thiz ^.^

Here is one:

And the other:

Well opinionz, please :smile:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's rare to see this but why don't you blend the background of the second sig with the entire first sig.

I'd give that sig an 8/10

but, right now it's....

1. 6/10, layout is alright but it could use something else (preferably the background image from the second sig.)

2. 4/10, layout is awkward

Best answers
I actually thought about putting android 17's eyes on the a17 sig, but I thought that then it would have been overcrouded.

Also the background in the Trunks sig has a meaning, he tells Goku that "those eyes will haunt him forever", that's the subject of the sig. 4/10? :S LoL!

When you say "layout is awkward" what do you mean? ^.^'

More opinionz please! ^.^

Best answers
Well much better but the BG are very plain you should try working on them. the current ones are basicly a pic with a filter try fooling around with the filters and brushes (aspecially the brushes) till you get a cool affect

And download some new fonts from somewhere like www.1001fonts.com it could really help

Best answers
4/10

7/10
i liked the second one mor i would jus get a better pic of trunks...well actually you should use 17, since you used his eyes...

Best answers
Kairi said:
i liked the second one mor i would jus get a better pic of trunks...well actually you should use 17, since you used his eyes...
About the Trunks sig, as I explained earlier, the idea of the sig is based on that he tells Goku that those eyes (the androids) will haunt him forever.
But the background also would look good with 17, like the first one.

I see you liked the kairi sig I made ^.^

X-iT_W0uN|) said:
And download some new fonts from somewhere
Well I actually did, and am still downloading alota fonts, the one i used for the trunks sig is very simple though. Thanx for the tip anyways :smile:

More opinionz!! more more!! ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF happen to that guys finger on the first one? Did you cut it off so it looks like he is giving you the finger?

Best answers
Smurf said:
WTF happen to that guys finger on the first one? Did you cut it off so it looks like he is giving you the finger?
LOL! no I diddn't that's how I found the pic and I just saw he was somehow givin the finger and I liked it, later on when I put this thread up I took a close look and saw that finger o_o
So I guess who ever did that pic I used cut the finger off :S

Kairi said:
my friend could help ya out you have IMs?
It's not necessary, but thanx anyway :smile:

EDITED: BTW, one question, what for do you duplicate a layer for? Could someone give me a quick explanation for that and a quick example of why/when you would duplicate a layer, thanx ^.^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, sigs which dont have a color on the edges that fit the forums color, should always use a border, try putting 1 pixel borders on ur sigs....that will already make some difference

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
IMO, sigs which dont have a color on the edges that fit the forums color, should always use a border, try putting 1 pixel borders on ur sigs....that will already make some difference
I'll try that, thanx.
BTW what does IMO stand for? ^.^'

P.D: I figured out the duplication thingy I asked about before :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
EDITED: BTW, one question, what for do you duplicate a layer for? Could someone give me a quick explanation for that and a quick example of why/when you would duplicate a layer, thanx ^.^
Here read this, it a tutorial on layers, shows you what you can basically do with them. Some pretty cool stuff. http://www.arraich.com/ps6_tips_llayers1.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom