Is this what we are to be expecting from 1.3? or 1.2.1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in 1.3 ssj2 and stuff will be in but its gonna be a higher detail then that

thats more than likely one of the add on mods that slap in new trans and mess up the game which dont work with 1.2

Best answers
i have that model, probably jsut a d/l aura model and there u go, instant illusion

Best answers
is dat evm??? looks like a big mod for esf... 1.2.1 is just gonna be bug fixes and tweaks so there won't be much of any add-ons

Best answers
WOW THAT IS A BIG PL.

I like the Aura Though Looks all nifty with the lightning and stuff

I hope they do something like that in 1.3 It would be kewl

Best answers
in 1.3 will the current transformations be changed? cause the only good trans is goku's. all the others just have a swirling aura

Best answers
ive reached a pl of 211,456,987 thats as high as i got with goku and then when i transformed i went to 400,000,000 then i turned turbo on then went to 500,000,000
only to me 1 hour and 45 min to reach it if u dont believe me i have screen shots of it and i can tell u how i did it to if u want usually it takes me 1hour and 45 min to reach 2,000,000 with goku but my new way is faster

Tip

Best answers
No one cares about your pl :p.

In 1.0 I got 1 bill.

And that aura is nice, I like the goku model though, nice hair, any idea where to get it?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your best best is esf-world. I had that aura. The pack comes with a few of them. They used to cut my fps in half.

Best answers
ya, those aura's are incredibly trash. What ever the esf team makes for 1.3 it will be better than that. Having 500 000 000 pl is retarded, you shot a ki blob and it kills everyone in the bloody map

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That image is old also, I seen it a long while back. But the way those lightning bolts were animated, didnt look attractive. Darkone animated it wierd. Didnt look too good.
And tip, thats a jacked up version of smos goku hair. So now you know where that person got it from.

Best answers
hmm i think the trans animation for Goku are wau to much... but still that looks pretty cool..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slyfox-> Don't revive dead threads.

Romildo-> A pm to the person who posted might have been a better idea. The thread wasn't quite two weeks dead so I guess it isn't considered as such, but it was close.

Check the miscelanious section for auras, sprites, sound files and all other miscelanious items of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom