Date of ESF 1.3 ???? And EVM

Best answers
Sorry for asking something again but does anyone know when ESF 1.3 will be coming? :tired: :tired:

Best answers
1.3 is out in lemmi think ... 6 month or anything like this ;) 1.2.1 is comming in a few days maybe 2 weeks but it will rock ... stop asking for 1.2 ... its going to be spamm... I think you will get a warning or more :p

Best answers
Well, it will be out definately AFTER 1.21. That means, when its done.

You dont seem to bother either using the sticky posts (they are sticky for a reason) or the search feature. Or even esforces.com faq.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, 1.3 is done when its done, they haven't even started showing preview work yet, so it speaks for itself.

As for EVM, this isn't the place to be asking...

Best answers
I would wager that 1.3 will come out sometime after they finish the new transformations...but long before 1.4, or even 1.3.1, if necessary.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Yep, 1.3 is done when its done, they haven't even started showing preview work yet, so it speaks for itself.

As for EVM, this isn't the place to be asking...

maybe the trunks model on the pic of the day/week ... dont really know. Maybe it will be in 1.2.1... but I think its going to be in 1.3

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Your dead! :D
He isn't dead, but you definitely get a :warning: warning :warning: for spamming with off-topic content. Read the rules and try to post within the guidelines that they set.

DC NL said:
Sorry for asking something again but does anyone know when ESF 1.3 will be coming? :tired: :tired:
The team is finalizing the upcoming release for beta 1.2.1, after which they will start on the development for beta 1.3. As always, the answer to such questions remains static: when it's done. As for EVM, no idea - ask on their own forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
As for EVM, no idea - ask on their own forums.
no i can answer this one

unless evm decides hacking esf is fun and starts hacking esf to pieces just to get more trans a new version of evm wont be comming because additional transformations arnt supported by the code and there for dont work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom