Combos

Best answers
lol, anyone post their combos here?
this is mine
i just keep pressing
asasasasasasasasasasasasasa and there is like loads of combos comming up, lol! ;)
by the way its all the same combo

Best answers
*pst*
Its against the forum rules to post stuff about the combos :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use
sasasasasasasasasasasasasasa
:p

To try and trick the people who know the "special combos" i might put in half of the combo, and restart it again, so say they're expecting for me to put in a right arrow, it'l come up as a down arrow, and since they've pressed right, they'll get hit by my combo....if you get what i mean. Works quite a bit.

And tex, those aren't the "special" combos, its just a style he uses i guess.
Kinda like the same as coming on and giving your simple melee style.

Best answers
if you want to catch your opponents(cant spell :() out, then you should do the following

do the combos, and finnaly do any direction and leave it to blue or red, and this would be r0x0rs, i always do this ASASASSASASASASAS and then W ....... and i wait for the red to come, then after they blocked eveything i did they wouldnt block the W :p

Best answers
I thought that would be my idea ;) Nobody would thought you want to kick/punch him up... thats just stupid but it works better than down :)

Best answers
A final red UP is the best, because if its random, the most commonly guessed random's are DOWN, then LEFT, then RIGHT, then UP in that order.

The reason being as we all know none of the combo's contain the up direction, it is least picked as the other player wishes to best defend himself from a possible combo firstly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom