Best answers
Well here I've got 3 more sigz
Oppinionz please :smile:

Here's one:

And another:

And this one just differs in the placement of the name:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to burst your bubble, 'cause I know when you start PS all you really want are complements, I remember =/

But really, all of those fonts are horrible. and the 2nd one is so busy I thought I was actually watching Naruto.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Hate to burst your bubble, 'cause I know when you start PS all you really want are complements, I remember =/
Don't worry, it's not good to recieve only complements :smile:

Gaara-Kun said:
But really, all of those fonts are horrible.
All of them?? =o
I like the one in the second/third sig, but I was looking at the first one a while ago and that font dosent fit there.
Could you post a pic of a font you would put on the sig? Because I am getting a lot of coments about the fonts already o_o

Gaara-Kun said:
and the 2nd one is so busy I thought I was actually watching Naruto.
You mean the sig, aint that a good thing? LoL
I was trying to capture moments and feelings :smile:
----------------------

BTW I can't see your sigs

EDITED:I changed the font for one that I think looks better, actually it's the one i was looking for at first for the sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the second and 3rd ones font go well with it. and the second are 3rd look liek they are supposed to be busy. he has a theme going for them.

i would suggest mabey putting the two images in the bg under a color layer. overall its not bad. to increase the quailty of the pics, duplicate them, set them to hard light and give the duplicates a gausian blur of 3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the hard light and gaus blur gives a nice effect *points at sig, sasuke was normaly, but now he looks mystical....nice effect*

---edit---

thats what it looks like =P
---edit---

Anyways, i kinda like that Hyuuga sig, it does look busy, but it looks nice since it makes me remember that fight again

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
Anyways, i kinda like that Hyuuga sig, it does look busy, but it looks nice since it makes me remember that fight again
I loved that figth, even though she did lose it :smile:

And I'll try that hard ligth and gaus blur later tonite or tomorow, thanx for the tip.

More opinionz!! ^.^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the third one (or the version you are using as your sig now). It has action and motion in it and the little off set box adds just alittle flare and makes it different. One thing you might want to do is move the box over to the left so it is not covering the guys hand.

Best answers
Hsu said:
One thing you might want to do is move the box over to the left so it is not covering the guys hand.
I changed it's size, so I think it looks better now ^.^

More opinionz!!!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom