Combos....

Best answers
Ive seen it time and time again i loose a mele fight someone starts a combo and even if i match his arrows they still do that matrix style combo how do u do it!!!!!!!!! plz i need help thats the onkly thing in esf i dont know.

If u know any of those combos for trunks post or email me plzzz..... o_O

Best answers
hey yo m8
1# you dont allow to post combos
2# there are only 2 combos for all the players(the combo is the same)
3# if you wanna both of them try to learn them your self its much funer then teling
4#(tip) try all the combos you can think off (tip)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see with my little eye a wanna-be mod....

and yea what optimus said...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The period is your friend AcE.

The combos arent to be given out because the team wants people to learn them on their own. Whats the fun of a game if you know all the secrets.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
i see with my little eye a wanna-be mod....

and yea what optimus said...

Why is it that every time someone tries to be helpful, someone else pokes in their head and says something about him being a "Wanna-be" mod?

But as for your question, just read the stickies (as previously stated).

Best answers
Well i apologize for any problems i caused you guys but i see no harm in letting people know....Only becasue these combos are not super easy to do takes some prac using them and adding diff moves into them....... Also MP why are you worried about some newbs finding out the moves not like you cannot pwn them anyway???? I have played a couple of you esf guys and trust me i dont think it will matter if a couple people know the moves!!! There is much much more to this mod than the combos!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
TheAcE the team has made it strict, you should obey the rules which they set for us. let people find out the combo's themselves.

closed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom