milkshape

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be carefull you can get a warning on duble posts ( :laff: use EDIT :laff: )
lol i only got the 30 day trial version :cry: but google would probably find something

Best answers
:cry: :cry: k igot it but now i'm just stuck on the head and legs and texture and al that if anyone gets the chance please write back asap

now i got that now click on these extensoins to see wat i got and tell me how to do and wat to do next thanx a million.

Please do not advertise
~Deman

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now you finish the skeliton (to the head) and start to put solids round it to make the model shape

Best answers
HUH I DONT GET IT. WELL HOW DO I DO WATEVER U JUST SAID PLEASE AND THNK U oh yeah just scroll down until the last pics to see wat i did and why is it still a piece of paper
Please do not advertise
~Deman

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for a start, having .bmp files as pictures causes us all a lot of unneeded bother, as they take ages to download :)
Secondly, why are you hosting the picture of ESF's trunks model? I'm pretty sure you can't do that :)

You only created those faces I see on one plane, and you also have a fair amount of backfaces showing - you need to basically think of the model as in a 3d space, and use all the views to create the body - not just one. (your model doesn't automatically jump into 3d once you make one side of it)

It's not showing texture because you havn't assigned it with one yet :)
Also, it's also good practice to create your own threads, and not post in others with a different problem.

Best answers
oh ok i did not know i just put it there to make it look nice i'll take it off asap and if u can can u tell me how to start my own thread and how to assign texture. And wat does advertising have to do with help DEman I dunt get it wat does that mean.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To start a new thread, go into the forum (in this case newbie central) and click the create new thread button in the top right of your screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom