esf..

Best answers
Competition or fun game,

You know correct me if im wrong but i though the ESFL was for all the competing, so why is it when someone who thinks they are godly in melee comes in the server the kill everyone and call ppl newbs? I mean i realise the maturity of these people have got to be slim to none, i also realise this is prolly spam and will be closed but pls gimme a answer.

I mean, i work all day come home to relax on esf only to get spammed with melee, and called a newb cause i don't want to melee them back? Comon people.

Best answers
discussions about this have been held....its the problem of an online community.
sorry but you'll just have to deal with it.
go to a different server, make your own, etc etc

Best answers
lol i understand its a online community etc, but as i previously said fun or competiton? =P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best way to deal with immaturity is by being mature. So what if this guy/girl calls you noob... he feels it's way of enjoying a game by trash talking. Like video games... I've found there is always the handful of trashtalkers when I played sports...

Just have fun man... don't worry about what he/she thinks. You know who you are... these guys/girls either just don't like losing or have nothing better to do :/

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play for fun, competition is always there but its bot great just goin around beatin newbs, i like fighting good players (good player = ones tha beat me most of the time)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno Mogwai. I played against you last night, it wasn't so bad. You're on the same page as me. I ignore the talk...it's when they start to use cheesy tactics that it's lame.

Mogwai, you were actually the first person I've fought in a very long time who actually descended to fight me because my PL was so low...not much of that sort of sporting fun going around.

Yesterday I made a thread about how much I'm fed up with the ESF community and how I wasn't going to play anymore, but the thread magically didn't post...so I went on to test out my new melee arrow sprites and played against you and nothing retarded happened. Moral of the story: the people aren't all bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The best way to deal with immaturity is by being mature. So what if this guy/girl calls you noob... he feels it's way of enjoying a game by trash talking. Like video games... I've found there is always the handful of trashtalkers when I played sports...

Just have fun man... don't worry about what he/she thinks. You know who you are... these guys/girls either just don't like losing or have nothing better to do :/

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Games are for fun, not to pretend you're an all-mighty god and trash-talk people. Sadly that is fun to some people >.>

Its fine to pwn people, just don't have to be all like "OMFG haha you're no match for me n00b!!! XDD PWNED!!"

Best answers
lol, ya i did keep the maturity, but say i met someone yesterday he said he would make everyone in the server leave soon as he SSJ'd, i had fought him previously and told him he wasn't all that good, a poser to all the really good fighters.

I think i made him mad, i realise name calling wasn't the best effort but, i was having a good game didn't need it ruffled by someone who was gonna melee whore all day =P.

BTW: Sayian i remember those fights, quite fun ya i descended to give u a fighting chance at least, boring ssjvsnormal meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well...I haven't seen another player who would drop from SSJ to normal to fight me just to make the fight more enjoyable.

I guess it's just a fact that honorable play is something that is largely absent from the game's community.

And yeah--I remember the fights. A lot of head-ons. Hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maturity>immaturity
its a shame that the gaming community has been filled with a bunch of jackassess who just hurl insults, its a GAME, being the best doesnt make you insanely high and mighty, it probably makes you someone who has too much free time. no offense to any members

Best answers
SaiyanPride - I Do that all the time, it takes the fun out of the game with ssj I HATE ssj now.

Mogwai - If you do not use melee, there is no hope at being good at the game if this is what you want, and therefore people will always call you noobs. If you came into my server and did nothing but beams and got mad when i melee'd you id probably ban you lol. There is nothing you can do about peoples maturity level. IF people can melee spam you, then they will. Its the game.

Best answers
People talk **** all the time just to feel big and bad just enore them and keep playing i do it every day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, though...the complaining doesn't bother me so much as the lamery in the actual gameplay.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well moastly peuple react difrently to such situations (hotheaded) so they start calling each other noobs and stuff
Personaly i think those peuple just learned how to write so they start braging whit all sorts of F-words

:laff: chill out it's just a game :laff:

Best answers
son gohan, i think u completly misunderstood what i was saying, i was saying ppl who think they are godly at melee. The double teleport hitor swoop, think they are never being seen when they teleport etc, always act like they are the best and treating the game like a competition.

I am ok at melee 1.1 and 1.2 but i don't brag about it like they do, cause its all for fun not competition =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom