ALL ATTACKS (Please read)

Best answers
Hey guys i was thinking and is it me or does goku have the strongest and the most attacks?
If im right please tell me if Vegeta and the other guys will have new attacks and the same number of attacks as goku?

Message for the mods Please dont close this thread i am looking for an awnser. o_o

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Cell has the most attacks Goku only has the kame after transformation so basicly Vegetas FF can easily hold out against it the 2 characters that have the more melee based positions are Trunks and Frieza then Crilin has the scater beam Picolo SBC and Gohan the shiled so i think there preaty much balanced

Best answers
Next time can we please use some punctuation. Thank you. But hey, its goku, what do you expect from the main character.

Best answers
It's Krillin, not Crilin if you're refering to the english way... :)

I think the game is pretty balanced the way it is, if they added more attacks for each character there would be WAY to many n00b beam spammers.

Best answers
Kuririn actually..

Anyway like I think Vegeta should have the Bakuhatsuha I think that is how its spelled, but anyway it translates to explosion. This has been suggested alot but it would be nice. This could be a surprise attack like you point charge up the blast then the part u clicked it that area would just explode.

Best answers
I thank piccolo has must attacks come on he has beam canon homeing balls mesenka eye laser and more all he needs is regen and he will be the best.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo doesnt regenerate his health like buu, so he doesnt need that. Piccolo regenerates his body parts.
Cell has alot of the characters attacks, so Im him most of the time.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Kuririn actually..

Anyway like I think Vegeta should have the Bakuhatsuha I think that is how its spelled, but anyway it translates to explosion. This has been suggested alot but it would be nice. This could be a surprise attack like you point charge up the blast then the part u clicked it that area would just explode.

KULILIN, actually. You're just insisting that the kanji-translated way of pronouncing is the way it should be, and is spelled. Well, you're wrong.

Best answers
Who cares frig, lol
Anyways.. as i said the game is very balanced i think. Ya, Goku has alot of attacks but they all take along time to get to a good point to do damage (kame torpedoes... u need at least 3 to do alot of dmg and that takes long by then if u were the guy charging id've killed you)

Spiritbomb, Sooo long to charge up, youll always die

... yeah

Best answers
Hard to argue vs the power of a disk.....

Personally I think they are all relatively the same in power due to balancing. Throwing off a turbo'd KHH is most likely going to send the area up in smoke. Throwing off a well placed Scattering Beam will hurt alot too. The difference is the situation.

Eg : The targets are all over the place. Scatter beam is probably the most powerful because it's going to hit everyone (or atleast try) vs the KHH which is central, or vs the Disk..which has a very low % chance to kill anyone that's not blindly charging you.

Best answers
no one noticed that if Veg jus goes SSJ and Goku more or less the same time, although Veg is stronger, Goku's Kamehameha beats his Final Flash, sure FF maybe a stronger beam, but it eats Ki like a kid in a cake shop, so you cant sustain turbo for long and the speed the Ki drains at when FF is in a PS in monsterous. Goku's Kamehameha beats FF.

I remember in 1.1 I needed a pwr level of 12million b4 my FF could beat a KHH of probably a Goku at 7 maybe 8 million, so thats 4 or 5 million Ki needed on top a goku at anytime to beat him. This is all 1.1, I have done this ONLY once in 1.2 and the Kame beat my FF again, this time our pwr was closer, I was like 10k more then Goku :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dredj said:
no one noticed that if Veg jus goes SSJ and Goku more or less the same time, although Veg is stronger, Goku's Kamehameha beats his Final Flash, sure FF maybe a stronger beam, but it eats Ki like a kid in a cake shop, so you cant sustain turbo for long and the speed the Ki drains at when FF is in a PS in monsterous. Goku's Kamehameha beats FF.

I remember in 1.1 I needed a pwr level of 12million b4 my FF could beat a KHH of probably a Goku at 7 maybe 8 million, so thats 4 or 5 million Ki needed on top a goku at anytime to beat him. This is all 1.1, I have done this ONLY once in 1.2 and the Kame beat my FF again, this time our pwr was closer, I was like 10k more then Goku :p

I seriously doubt it's 4-5 million to top a kamehameha wave. It's probably under a million. The only problem I see with balancing is Vegeta. He's a badass when he transforms, but It takes too long to transform with him, and even when you do, you lose so much PL when you die (normal form and super saiyan), that you rarely sustain the amount of PL you need. I think vegeta needs to be buffed up a bit, one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom