HELP!!

Best answers
i installed esf 1.2 to the steam, when log in to steam, and double clicked to the Earth's special Forces, a window jumped out and said :

Add Half-Life to My Game list

You have chosen to add
Half-Life Platinum Pack
to your 'My Games' list, Click 'Next' to continue

then i clicked next , and type a contact email address for it to send a validation code, then next again, it said a email has been sent to (my email address) and tell me to copy the code from the maill and paste on the field

plz help me,, i cant play esf.......

Best answers
so whats your problem? if you pasted the code you should be able to play.

Best answers
omg dude lol... why are people so incapable of installing steam. Do this exactly.

Go into steam, Open half-life, yes open it.

It will update something... blah blah. Make sure you're in the game half life, just the menu you dont need to join a game. By doing this, you will have created the half-life folder and the fiels required for a mod to run off of it.

Next, open the ESF.exe, install it. And then restart steam. Esf should be under 3rd party games.

Post here if that doesnt work, don't post till you do it.

Best answers
sorry, i didn't mention about that my esf has been on 3rd party-games,
That half-life is on available games, when u clicked it its like:

Add Half-Life to My Game list

You have chosen to add
Half-Life
to your 'My Games' list, Click 'Next' to continue

then i got the code, enter to it, then it will ask u to give it cd key....
i remember my steam stuff, kind of called steam- counterstrike, seems contain counter strike in it....but...steam only use to play online?
Play esf 1.2 on steam better? if yes,can u give me website for download steam, that doesn't need cd key to play esf

Best answers
steam requires a valid cdkey to play
go buy half-life for one

Best answers
i got 2 cs cdkey which can play online cs1.5,i inserted it to steam doesn't look work... do steam need the key have "-" when i insert it? i inserted it with "-".........play esf lan still need cdkey to play on steam?
other problem below:

i play the esf 1.2 on my counter-strike retail, the problem is when i play, the movement stuck.... press the keys or move the mouse will take a moment to respond...
i dont think is my graphic card's problem, it is 128mb. i remember i used 64mb card it work with the esf 1.0 very well...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try checking your steam connection settings - there was a bug with steam that reset your connection to 14.4k

Best answers
a big problem that the steam, when it using the cdkey to subscribing just nearly finished, but it stopped and said server busy, to be continue next time, it still convert my mod to steam, when it converting, my pc stucks, i used end task...
when i restart the steam, the Codename Gordon(on my games) i can play it, but the mods still on available games, i clicked them,it told me to give it cdkey,i used my keys again, it said it has been registered, and some things
" duplicated cdkey"......

Best answers
i used my other cdkey to subscribe, it seems works, but it said kind of"the subcripsion pending cause the server too busy, but you can still play the mods in meantime", i clicked next... then it convert the mods to the steams from my retail cs i think,and said "now you can play mods in My game list" , the games were still in the same position, except the esf on the 3rd party games, just clicked them, it still asked u to give cd key

Best answers
if u enter the cdkeys for the steam, it will convert mods to steam from your sierra folder. it mustn't be counter-strike retail?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baldman, please do not double post. These forums don't receieve enough action to justify thread bumping.

Since this seems to be a problem mostly with steam, you may get better responses at their forums: http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=forums

Best answers
what 's differents between EVM 1.2 serverpack and EVM 1.2a clientpack?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evm is not supported here i'm afraid - go and look on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom