FUSION IDEA!!

Best answers
How about when 2 people fuse together to make Vegetto, or someone.. there is a time limit, Fusion only certain period of time.. soo if two people fuse online... There should be a countdown lets...say..1 minute... for 30 seconds one person gets to use fusion, and when that person timelimit is up the other person gets to use fusion... and after that your guy de-fuses.

I don't know if this can be implemented in Half-Life coding, but... hey it's an idea.
;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion has been requested dozens and dozens of times, and it has been decided that fusion wont be an esf feature.
I wouldnt want it anyway....

Best answers
I think Fusion should stay out of ESF, the only way I could ever see a fused character offically being in ESF is as a trans form, for example Goku and Vegeta could have Vegetto as their final form (I don't mean a Goku and Vegeta Players fused together), and it could be the same if they ever add Goten or Chibi Trunks in, though I doubt they would add them and just instead add Gotenks as a Character.

Best answers
In Budokai2 frieza fused(absorbed) with buu :D and Cell also fused with buu :D

Best answers
Yeah but that doesnt happen in the series so i dont really think thats gonna happen in ESF either.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please read the stickies and use the search button before posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom