Ki trails when flying and bigger maps

Best answers
What's dragonball Z without the ki trails from flying?!, and maps need to be bigger and more things to break and blow up, and when you have no one to play with and dont have bots there should be populated cities, like if you were to play as buu or cell or somthing when you entered the city you would see the people like running around and what not scared to death : D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lets try something that would work on the half-life engine,not lag, and doesn't take forever to do

Best answers
the KITRAILS is a nice IDA when swooping...but the others are taking alot of time to participate so i dont belive theas kinda things will be avayleble soon

and if u remember from DMZ there were KITRAILS there and they look ugly so to make good trails will take some time!

Best answers
BTW there is a spirte for it inthe spirte folder...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already have this feature, you just need to enable it.

Best answers
On Topic: Well, it will lag more, but then again a better graphics card wouldn't hurt. But eh..I'm not too sure if it'll be that great.
Off Topic: @ Mr. Satan; Where do you enable this feature? o_O;

Best answers
yo Mr.Satan u coulda told us how -_- .. ide like 2 do it if you'd say how

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah me too, how'd you enable ki trails?

As for everything else in the first post, that's probably going to be easier on the HL2 engine, but seeing as ESF is strictly HL1 you should try out DB:A (when it's released)

Best answers
Try PM'ing him, I know the mods won't like it if everyone asks how to enable the feature. But on another note, ki trails would probably spike the server, that just came to my attention, and as it is the servers aren't so stable..well the ones that the people made, the regular ESF server's work fine

Best answers
well im sure its client side, so the only way it'd affect the entire server would be if the host did it and had a crappy comp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, its client-side obviously.

In options you can enable it...somewhere, I havent been in OPTIONS forever.

The commands are:
cl_dusttrails "0" <--- 0/1 1 = Enabled
cl_dusttrailslbl "0" <--- How long you want the trails

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsjTrunks2005 said:
What's dragonball Z without the ki trails from flying?!,
I think hes talking about the "ki trails", like alpha 2.0 had. When your character was using turbo, your movement would cause the player to create some kind of a trail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what he's talking about, and thats what those cvars control.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those commands control the dust trails, like the command suggests. Unless the team has changed the command to make the dust trails appear below your player on the ground, change into a command that makes ki trails appear behind your player when using turbo.

Best answers
Yeah, dust trails are what fly up from the ground when you swoop near to it. We haven't had ki trails since alphas. But I can't remember why it was taken out, but there was a good reason I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom