beam struggle idea

Best answers
wouldnt this be kinda cool.....Ok say if your meleeing someone or just flying around but then BOOM a beam just hits you and you die.....sux right? well why doesnt the esf team add in a sense feature that u hear a quick PING sound like in the show when a beam is coming at you, and if your on a beam attack if you hit first attack in time you throw a quick beam at the one coming tward you and get into a struggle.....that would help balance out the beam spammers in game even though their not much of a problem....

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea me man

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in acctual fact i copyed and pasted your post...lol

Best answers
haha was it to hard to write 4 words:p

goten nice idea but it doesnt have a sound of ping sound some thing like a fire ball coming to you:D

PRJ

Best answers
Goten-son said:
wouldnt this be kinda cool.....Ok say if your meleeing someone or just flying around but then BOOM a beam just hits you and you die.....sux right? well why doesnt the esf team add in a sense feature that u hear a quick PING sound like in the show when a beam is coming at you, and if your on a beam attack if you hit first attack in time you throw a quick beam at the one coming tward you and get into a struggle.....that would help balance out the beam spammers in game even though their not much of a problem....
A quick ping? i dont think i have heard it before,could u please explain :D?

Best answers
A quick ping? i dont think i have heard it before,could u please explain ?

I think the quick "PING" sound is suppose to be some sense that a beam is comming. I think this happened to Goku or someone in one of the episodes lol..

Best answers
Well, it sounds like something useful, but it only benefits the new players more and more and it makes beaming a little more senseless. Think about it, if you could hear a beam coming towards you every single time, it takes the fun out of the game. And, if your volume is high enough and your parents have much patience, heh..then, you can actually hear the beam approaching you, and within that quick second, if your fast enough, you can hopefully get out of the way of the beam. Although, depending upon where you teleport to, you might just get hit by the explosion of the beam. So, there's no point in my eyes of implementing such a feature. I think each beam for every character has it's own sound to it, study it some and use that towards your own advantage.

Best answers
well i meant if u hit the button at the right time it would counter the beam and to the guys above please dont go off topic i dont want my thread closed

Best answers
a constant ping would get annoying. and if ppl hear the ping, honestly, u know 90% of people are just gonna tele out of the way or deflect it.. this could however work for bigger beams that cant be deflected.. like some1 uses galit gun and u hear a sound, u look toward it and press 1st fire, then for all your remaining ki u fire a strong beam back (kame, masenko, etc.) with no charge time.. it'd premote power struggles and you wouldnt have to worry about that 3rd person waiting to blast u after u get out of a melee fight with his ally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom