New Things for ESF

Best answers
I was just thinking about some stuff I think could be enhanced to make esf even more enjoyable.

THE MELEE SYSTEM j/k

I know alot of models and skins are being changed for 1.2.1, and 1.3. I think some more things could get a change too.

The default hud. Its kind of getting old now. I'm thinking we could get a newer hud the current one has been here for a total of 3 releases.

The Radar

The Weapon select

GFX for the player select

Combos:

There could be Seperate combos for each character instead of all of them having the same combo to perform. (if already suggested my bad)

Well thats all.

Best answers
i think there should be about 10 mset combo's for each character...even if they are stupid or not as kool looking as others...just have them in there...that way each character has a variety of combos and you can choose characters more to your liking...for instance Frieza could combo's that do alot of damage but are hards to do...like his attacks (ex:finger laser,Freiza disc) and so on so characters could have combo's based on the way that they already are cusztomized as of now...i know its hard to describe and my descriptions arent thast good...but i hope someone understands cuz its pretty much what Shin suggested..>.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say... 10 combos generic

2 combos that would be signature moves for each player and...

1 combo super ultra

Best answers
Nah that amount of combos is pointless its way to many, and melee is already worked on @ 1.2, its time that the beams come up now.

And if combos are added only thing i agree about that each char should get his unique combo, and a combination of beam/melee combo but no more then that.

Best answers
no way the more combo's the better...thats my opinion...it leaves everything to to skill who knows more combo's whos able to execute them..and ect...it would just be alot better...so the more combo's the better..plus why would we wanna help out those filthy beam spammers 0_=? >=P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There shouldn't be much more combos just leave the 2 we have now and add 2 or 3 more to each character. You know even adding 1 combo to each char is alot of work so you want 10? That would delay the next release (patch or beta) by a few months. Even if there were 10 combos to each char you wouldn't use them all.
2 combos are enough: 1 easy and 1 hard.

Best answers
10 combos per char is a hella lotta animating to do....3 or 4 generic combos and 1 or 2 signature combos would probably suffice.

I agree that the hud, radar and char select screen could use a facelift.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On the point of the radar I always thought it would be interesting if the good team got the dragon radar as theirs and the evil team got the scouter display. (Although this has probably been suggested numerous times)

Best answers
4-5 normal combo's would be way too much...
even a noob would get at least one combo in 2 advanced melee fights and we don't want that do we? ;/
i say keep it to 2 normal combo's and add 1 unique combo and 1 with a beam or sumthing like for example goku uses warp kamehameha for 20 damage
beam combo's should be at least 5 keys so it won't be that easy
unique combos are a little stronger then normal combo's and are 4 keys

new hud would be cool but shouldn't be too much fancy stuff either :p
just a new look would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom