Esf beamers

Best answers
Esf 1.2 is a great improvement i think but what pisses me off is when someone waits for u to be done wit adv melee then they shoot u and the worst thing is that they have a 6 mil pl. Its ok once and a while but when they do that all the time it makes the game boring to play.

Best answers
Yeah i agree people shoot bean canon the most when your done with melee struggle.But its really hard to kill some one with just melee when fireing one beam can kill then 1 hit.I thank people would do more power struggles then melee struggles if they put in pumping ki.

Best answers
what can u do.. its the only way to effectivly use the beams, you have no chance of charging a beam in your own fight b4 your slapped to the floor and ki blobbed, if beams are not used like that they may aswell be takin out of the game, becuz its there only use :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem with making threads like this is;

1. It isn't going to change anything, people are still going to do this.
2. It's a game, every game has it's shares of cheap tactics, and as long as a game has cheap tactics, people are going to use them.
3. Best thing to do is just deal with it, it's not going away.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the dev journals. There's already a "fix" in place for 1.2.1 . A second of invulnarability after recovery from outside beams, which is enough time to see one coming, just be sure to get out of there.

Best answers
well...it wouldnt be so bad if instead of making u invulnerable...they would take away that extra half second of "stun time" after u get out of a melee battle...weather it be simple or adv once u are knocked away u have like a half second where u cant do ANYTHING u cant block...u cant swoop...u cant tele...and thats when a lotta ppl are killed is in that half second

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beams can be used when you aint looking and its the same they kill you but no1 ever complains about thatso what's the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom