Models in 1.3

Best answers
Well some characters will have to require different models for there transformations, and to lead up to them. Especially trunks.

I want to ask or suggest. Is Trunks going to get long hair and the saiyan armor for his default, and transformations. It wouldn't look right any other way.

Also in 1.3 how many planned transformations will there be? Just an extra transformation or will there be 2 extra?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there will be 2 extra. But humans don't get extra.
Anyways I do think trunks should have saiyan armor for the show. It will be a shame tho because the new trunks model was just finished.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, i like the bojack style trunks better. I'd say, the sleaves should come off his jacket, and it's bulking time!

PRJ

Best answers
Yea i would have to agree with cold steel that Bojack Trunks was cooler than other,would an animation like cold steel said work with the HL engine?
I hope so :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks looks better with his sword and the cap corp out fit. i know he wore the saiya-jin armor becase it ran in his family i guess (his dad wore it, i think he wore it in honor of his dad) it just looks like vegeta with silver hair to me when trunks wheres the saiya-jin armor

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks wore saiyan armor because bulma brought armor for him, piccolo, goku, gohan and vegeta, not because it ran in the family lol.

I am curious to what the team is going to do when it comes to trunks 2nd transformation, model wise.

Best answers
yeah she gave them the armor when they went in the time chamber

Best answers
ahmm, i reckon you guys should actualy change the transformation, becoz this is vewy weird, say for frieza instance when he transforms he just goes around in circles, then all of a sudden hes vewy big. i suggest say for vegeta now hes already ssj transforming into ussj example, make it so when hes powering up his muscles get bigger instead of automaticly turning musceliar. and maybe animateable mouth coz i always rotate it when im transforming, but yeah for the trunks example, itll go by the new one it looks better then the sleeves come of and when hes transing ussj his muscles get bigger in instead of going big al of a sudden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom